Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big Abbey Rapids Race!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonksie

Tonksie

The Big Abbey Rapids Race! Empty
PostSubject: The Big Abbey Rapids Race!   The Big Abbey Rapids Race! Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi all,

Just realised that i haven't used the forum to plug the race yet this year!

The course should be up on Thursday, and anyone who fancies helping out with that please contact Darren to coordinate.

The Marquees and loos and camping should be there on friday and lots of help with these would be greatly appreciated. (marquees mainly)

Unfortunatley looks like the Summer won't last til sunday but the initial forcast is fairly ok with only a few spots of rain.

There will be jobs for all willing helpers over the weekend. (primarily judging, control, general helpers)

We try to finish early on sunday so people don't mind helping to distruct the course and pack the Marquees away and as Nicky would say MANY HANDS MAKE LIGHT WORK!

Entries are looking a lot better than this time last year so lets hope to make this race the best Abbey race of the season!

Cheers

Tonksie
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Abbey Rapids Race!   The Big Abbey Rapids Race! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 pm

If off work all next week so I can help out with the course and stuff on the Friday in needed./

Ramz
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: The Big Abbey Rapids Race!   The Big Abbey Rapids Race! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:25 pm

i think i posted on facebook, but any time you can come up from thursday lunch would be an excellent help.

Cheers

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Abbey Rapids Race!   The Big Abbey Rapids Race! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:22 am

Yer, ill come up on Thursday, I wont be staying over on the Thursday night cause Ive got my Guitar Lesson, So I will either come back on the Friday night or early Saturday morning depending on what im doing.

Ramz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Abbey Rapids Race!   The Big Abbey Rapids Race! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Abbey Rapids Race!
Page 1 of 1