Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

National league referee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

National league referee Empty
PostSubject: National league referee   National league referee Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:03 am

Now then! I spoke to Matt on Sunday about refing at the div 2 coming up. I should be about that weekend and willing to ref for both tigers teams.

The only problem is that I'll be training at abbey on the Saturday morning and don't fancy driving to wherever on my own... Anyone fancy giving me a lift? Oh yeah, I have no idea where the comp is or what time we need to leave, but presume that's someone else's job to know that! Wink

Offer's there
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: National league referee   National league referee Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm interested....

Not sure what's happening about transport yet though. I know we'll have to take 2 cars the the A team anyways but it makes sense to share with the B team for such a long journey to minimise cost etc Though the b team may want to do what they did last time and bring 6 cars between 7 of them ;-)

Also, they didn't seem too bothered about ref's qualifications for the first tourney so everyone reffed, dunno if it'll be the same indoors...
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: National league referee   National league referee Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Thanks for getting back to me Duncan and for call today. Think I can find myself something to keep me occupied if I'm not needed.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National league referee   National league referee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National league referee
Page 1 of 1