Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sim's Memorial Race

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Sim's Memorial Race Empty
PostSubject: Sim's Memorial Race   Sim's Memorial Race Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi guys

Just trying to organise this for this year.

Anyone in for this?

Should we run a div 4 this year or just the race I am not bothered either way but I wont have time to sort the slalom.

I believe my parents are renting out the bar or something like that incase it cold which no doubt it will be.

apart from that I don't know.

Cheers Matt
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Sim's Memorial Race   Sim's Memorial Race Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:46 pm

so my parents have sorted the function room and bar to be open for the day.

If anyone can donations of cake for people to enjoy would be much appreciated cheers
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Sim's Memorial Race   Sim's Memorial Race Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Slalom is on and Darren is organising. I am happy to sort the race, Phil was talking about having it as a registered race, but not too fussed! Would be good if we can get lots of people there though. Smile

Who has the results from the last couple of years as we've done it enough times now to get some proper percentages sorted do that we don't have to make it up!
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Sim's Memorial Race   Sim's Memorial Race Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:20 pm

sounds good to me

I would try the club laptop as first port of call for that buddy erm I will ask the rents to have a check sometime tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Sim's Memorial Race   Sim's Memorial Race Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Can I have 3-5 volunteers please to help me paddle the Canadian canoes from the Tees Barrage to the Watersports Centre at 10am. If someone can volunteer to be the driver who can drop off people at the barrage it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ramz
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Sim's Memorial Race   Sim's Memorial Race Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:27 pm

hey, can only get down for about 12 sorry.

Duncan
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sim's Memorial Race   Sim's Memorial Race Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sim's Memorial Race
Page 1 of 1