Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer Competitions

Go down 
+3
dcresser
Nicky
ianD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ianD

Summer Competitions Empty
PostSubject: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Does anyone have provisional date for summer tournaments etc ?? If they have can you post them on here.
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:15 pm

the british ones are here along with a few foreign ones:

30/31/1 may/june - Essen
13/14 June - Liverpool
4/5 July - Hull
11/12 july - London
25/26 july - National Champs (clashes with Howsham Weir 2/3 slalom)
1/2 August - Cardiff (provisional)
7/8 August - Veurne (clashes with Harefield 3/4 slalom)
14/15 August - De Paddel
28/29 August - Ieper

there are loads of others, but think that this'll do to start with!

Last edited by Nicky on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: Re: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:23 pm

the irish's on on the 12/13 Sept, but this clashes with the interclub slalom champs.
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:37 pm

there's another one in France (Pas de Calais) on 11/12 April. this clashes with Grandtully 1/2, but may be worth going to?

They've got an under 16 league, ladies, div2 and 1 and is not far into france...
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:57 pm

I'm keen to go to quite a few tournaments next year, particularly with the teams progressing well and the best way of getting better is to play!

I really want to go to Liverpool, London, Hull and Cardiff. I'm keen to go to Essen (probably the biggest club tournament in the world), but if I don't get dropped from squad may have to do this with GB. They also have numerous Youth leagues that it may be an idea to get the cubs to? Besides this there are tournaments in De Paddel and Ieper that aren't very far into Belgium and I definately will be playing.

Besides these I don't see any reason why the Tigers can't attend without me. I don't want to go to national champs as there is a very good division 2/3 slalom at Howsham weir which is ideal for the kids and anyone else in these divisions, but if you'd rather go and play bumper canoes, I'm sure you won't be the only ones!

I can't make Veurne either, but this was an excellent tournament last year and well worth a visit, div1 is too strong, but any of the tigers teams will have plenty of good games in div 2.

I hope that everyone will have a think about where they fancy going as entries will have to be made in the not too distant future. Also keep an eye out on http://www.canoepolo.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=62 for other ones you fancy.

Give me a shout if you want to discuss any of these tournaments...

nicky
xx
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:18 pm

the date of liverpool has moved one weekend forward, I've amended the above post to represent this so that no one gets confused...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
johnflitcroft

PostSubject: Re: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:16 pm

I am keen to enter all the competitions. Even the ones on mainland Europe. It is always nice to go on jollies Smile
Back to top Go down
markl

PostSubject: Re: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Hey, I'd be interested in going to most of these too.
Back to top Go down
Gtolley

Gtolley

PostSubject: Re: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:32 pm

i'm available for liverpool hull london and im sure doncaster will be thrown in there is it? and willing to do maybe 1 away depends on what teams are going.....cheers grant
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:53 pm

National champs is definately moving to May, so no worries about a Howsham weir clash!

The final date is 23/24 May.
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:43 am

Im intrested in going to the following competitions:
Essen
Liverpool
Hull
London
Doncaster
Veurne

and maybe 1 other abroad depending who's going where.

RAMZ

Last edited by Ramsey on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: Re: Summer Competitions   Summer Competitions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:47 am

im going to

club champs 23rd and 24th may
liverpool 13th 14th june
hull 4th 5th july
london 11th12th july
cardiff polo 1st 2nd august
de paddle 15th 16th august
ieper 29th 30th august

see you all there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content