Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boat Insurance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramz

Ramz

Boat Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Boat Insurance   Boat Insurance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Does anyone have their boat insured? If so who is it with and how much did it cost?.
You will remember that some B*****D nicked me paddle at hull and now me wetboots have disappeared from the dolphin centre changing rooms and me boat might be next so i don't want to take any chances and think i should get it insured. lol!

Ramz
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Boat Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Insurance   Boat Insurance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:04 pm

I don't, but I know that NW Brown offer a policy, but not sure how much it is, nor what it covers...

There do seem to be a few tea leaves in bumper canoes at the moment with the helmets going missing at the last div 3...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Paulb

Boat Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Insurance   Boat Insurance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Hi Rams

I think I've got your wet boots the life gaurd brought them out as we were leaving.

NO ONE NICKED YOUR BOOTS, but we ALL do need to look after our kit better.

Paul B
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

Boat Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Insurance   Boat Insurance Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Paul

Could you bring my wetboot on tuesday if your down or tuesday night or the next time im most likely to see you.

chears

RAMZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boat Insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boat Insurance   Boat Insurance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boat Insurance
Page 1 of 1