Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

National Lottery Grant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulb

National Lottery Grant Empty
PostSubject: National Lottery Grant   National Lottery Grant Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Great News. cheers

We've been awarded the grant we applied for to buy some more boats and bouyancy aids etc.

So a big THANK YOU to Duncan and everyone else who helped out with writing up the application.

Please don't think that this is an excuse to to ignore your subs as we won't be spend the money on new gear.

Thanks again.
Paul B
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery Grant   National Lottery Grant Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 9:33 pm

This is an ideal time to order some canoe kit too!

If we've got a good wedge of money to spend on kit, we should have good bargaining power to get a good deal, so if you want anything, now's your chance! Just let one of the committee know or reply here and let us know what you're after...

Just to reiterate what paul said, this is excellent news for the club and will go a long way to help us to continue with our move in the right direction.

The committee will be sorting stuff over the next few weeks, so don't delay!

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Bailey

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery Grant   National Lottery Grant Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:08 pm

If your ordering kit i'd be interested in getting hold of some stuff - especially a decent paddle! Is it Darren I need to ask?
Back to top Go down
johnflitcroft

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery Grant   National Lottery Grant Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:27 am

Me too. Depending on what stuff, I'm after a helmet and also a paddle. Also if the price is right, maybe a boat.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Lottery Grant   National Lottery Grant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Lottery Grant
Page 1 of 1