Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B TEAM

Go down 
+4
Ramz
Friend of Andy Dancer
Patrick
ianD
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ianD

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:06 am

Dear all on the B- team.

Once the teams were announced for the summer we were supposed to nominate a team captain.

Can anyone who would like to be captain respond to this and then we will have a vote...

If anyone has any better ideas just post it on here
Back to top Go down
Patrick

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:40 pm

I would like to be captain.
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:22 pm

well shall we nominate a captain and see if the nominated people would like to be captain then vote on it ?

use basic rules everyone has one nomination so make your pick carefully

choices: Paul Ramsey, Ian Davison, Paul Bone, Matt Fletcher, Grant Tolley, Patrick Chilton and Katie Sweeting

I nominate Paul Ramsey as captain if he would like as he has been in the B team for a while now time, knows how most of us play and i would like to see him step up to the plate Smile
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Thanks Matt Very Happy. I would like to be the B Team Captain. I wanna help the club and the team as much as i can.

Ramz
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:29 pm

I dont want to sound like an old fart here but you all need to choose a captain wisely.... i am not saying ramz or anyone else for that matter is incapable of the job..... i am sure you all are but do you know what is involved???

1 Encouraging the team to get together regularly for training sessions (All members)!!!

2 Organise entries to competitions & Leagues... Thus liasing with club secretary and Treasurer to get forms and money sent off at the right times

3 At competitions ensure your team is on the water when they souuld be and that referees are there when they should be

4 Transport to events!!!

5 lots of ringing around!!!

do i need to carry on.........!!!!!!

just choose your captain wisely!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:03 pm

good point Andrew and that is why i have picked ramz as he is always training he turns up to almost every competition and is good at getting in touch with people when he needs to making him a perfect candidate and i don't think he will be relied on solely for sorting refs and transport the b team will most likely share the load as it were.

so my vote still stands i did think it through.

i would like to add that i think Nicky being head coach should also have a vote on team captains so if others feel the same way i think his vote would be of added value and of good judgment.
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:32 pm

I already knew what the role involved, It was talk about at the Annual General Meeting and none of the tasks ever put me off for being captain.

P.S

Don't vote on favoritism.

Ramz
Back to top Go down
Gtolley

Gtolley

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:56 pm

i think ian should be captain.....he may not have played with us much but he's getting to know us all...being a smart more mature confident and organised person that we can trust (i hope) lol it makes makes alot of sence to have ian if he's up for the job.....i would nominate myself lol but im not organised myself atm so i wouldnt want to organise others aswell lol...as we all know...ramz i think could be a good captain on certain aspects but on the pitch isnt the most ....hmm how shall i put it.....lack of leadership.....

my vote stands at...Ian D

cheers GTX
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:24 am

I reckon anyone in the B-team could take the role during the summer. I think that the most important part of the role is to get the team training. From Saturday morning, it was clear that people were a little rusty and I don't think that it would take that much to get that team into div 2 as well...

In terms of events etc and leadership on the water, throughout the summer, it's unlikely that any of the teams'll be at tournaments by themselves, so the B and C teams should always have a member of the a-team to do that bit... The main role is making sure people pay up for comps/bcu/club and centre membership and get your lot training!

Therefore I'm quite happy for any of the b-team to take on the captaincy, but would probably prefer someone who can set an example in terms of training and payment...

Nicky
xx
Back to top Go down
Patrick

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:46 pm

I would say Ian, for pretty much the same reasons that Grant gave.
Back to top Go down
ianD

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:49 am

I'm quiet happy for Ramsey to do it..... as everyone has to learn how to do things at some time or another (i.e. being assertive, motivating people etc ... I tend to use the shout technique, just ask the C-team). If he wants some help I'm sure any of us will do that if he was to ask.
Back to top Go down
Paulb

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:23 pm

I don't know what to say, if everyone thinks that someone else can do a better job, I won't object.

If, I had to name someone I'd pick Matt. He probably the person coolest under pressure, which is where our team seems to be falling down at the moment. But I believe Matts of to uni in September.

Paul B
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:49 pm

ok i think we all have had enough time to nominate a captain of our choice i think we should get down to the voting now as i sure you will all know national champs is very soon.

nice and simple each person gets one vote no reasons required just a name, it must be one of the nominated people (no time for new nominations i would say) i also think a time limit would be good so make sure you all get one in before Wednesday 20th

Nominations:
Matt
Paul R
Ian

happy voting Smile
Back to top Go down
Gtolley

Gtolley

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:46 pm

Ian
Back to top Go down
ianD

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:08 am

Ramsey
Back to top Go down
Patrick

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Ian
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:37 am

ramsy
Back to top Go down
Gtolley

Gtolley

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:29 pm

no 1 is putting anything on the wall for captain and we need to have a chat as a team maybe get on the water together b4 we head to nationals..im starting to get worried that we do the typicall ...loose the first game due to lack of organisation......team captain who ever you are sort a time we maybe all able to get together for an hour maybe???
Back to top Go down
Gtolley

Gtolley

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:46 pm

sorry my bad i never saw page 2.....but yeah as soon as we get sorted can the nominated captain arrange a meeting either on or off the water...???
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:26 pm

It is no problem grant as a matter of fact i think even with the second page it is justified. I feel much the same way if i am honest, i sent a text to everyone and asked for them to be forwarded to those who's number i did not have so there is no excuse for taking so long to vote in my opinion this is a matter that urgently needs resolving.

people who have voted:
grant, patty, myself and Ian cheers

This means the following must vote asap: Ramsey, Paul Bone and Katie.
TISK TISK!

Current standings:
Ian = 2 votes
Ramsey = 2 votes
Matt = 0 votes <-- looser Razz
Back to top Go down
Patrick

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:06 pm

I spoke to Ramsey yesterday and he said he was going to vote for himself. Maybes just ring Paul and Katie up, i havnt got there numbers otherwise i would. Just to let you no im still in Leeds so wont be able to make the time talk but im sure you can fill me in on the crack on saturday morning.
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:46 pm

ok thanks patty Smile
i will mention to Ramsey and Paul bone to vote and i will ask Paul bone to remind katie
Back to top Go down
Gtolley

Gtolley

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:13 pm

thats cool patty we'l try get summit sorted and we'l get together early saterday and have a proper warm up and a proper talk to we dont make any silly mistakes it needs to be done..dont know about you guys but i really want to do well this year Smile ...is it right that you can vote for yourself??? surely thats not right ??? lol
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Standings

Ian = 2
Ramsey = 3
Matt = 0
Back to top Go down
ianD

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:42 pm

I thought this was going to be quiet a quick and simple process . . . . .. . . . . . . . . I guess not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B TEAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: B TEAM   B TEAM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B TEAM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next