Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

high density foam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

high density foam Empty
PostSubject: high density foam   high density foam Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:13 pm

does anyone know where i could my hands on or dare i say it purchase some high density foam ie the black stuff used for center foam in boats and bumpers ?

i need some to replace center foam in a boat and to use under the seat to support it

so if anyone has any idea it would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alison

high density foam Empty
PostSubject: Re: high density foam   high density foam Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Hello!

Great procrastination opportunity before my last exam!

I am pretty sure we bought some closed cell foam blocks from Peak UK to make a ridiculous C1 power ranger vehicle - but i remember the person who bought it said it was expensive and you could only buy it in large blocks. But i just looked in there catalogue and can't find it - could try ringing??

http://www.brighton-canoes.co.uk/productpages/equipment/padding-kits.htm this says for outfitting and is 4inches wide - thats about right for a central piller isn't it??

Try keeping an eye on UKRGB also there are always posts popping up with foam for sale - this looks like what you might be after and be cheaper: : http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=49202&p=386950&hilit=foam#p386950

Hope this helps!

A x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

high density foam Empty
PostSubject: Re: high density foam   high density foam Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

high density foam Empty
PostSubject: Re: high density foam   high density foam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

high density foam
Page 1 of 1