Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Nicky
sara
Bev Wilkinson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bev Wilkinson

Bev Wilkinson

Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!   Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Come on fellas (sorry and ladies) I know you have had plenty of reminders but can you PLEASE PAY YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES. I'm sure you would rather have the lads sorting out competitions for you to play in rather than still having to chase people for money. Below is a list of people who have still yet to pay!!!! apologies if you already have but can you let me know so I can take you off the list. If you haven't yet paid can you please pay as soon as poss

Chaz Cheung
Andrew Martin
Katie Sweeting
Dave Mudge
Sam Critchley

Wendy Morris
Brandon
Adam ??

Anthony Shaw

Grant Tolley

Rachel Smith (don't know which one hasn't paid)

Peter Grant

Bev

Last edited by Bev Wilkinson on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:36 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
sara

PostSubject: Re: Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!   Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Can you let me know how much it is?

Sara (Calum's mum)
Back to top Go down
Bev Wilkinson

Bev Wilkinson

PostSubject: membership fees   Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:44 pm

Family £30
Adult £25
Junior £15
Student £15

Bev
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!   Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:56 pm

phil dean comes under the durham uni members...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Bev Wilkinson

Bev Wilkinson

PostSubject: Re: Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!   Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:12 pm

Thanks for that Nicky. Sorry Phil - I took the names off the forum so if there is anybody else on there that shouldn't be I'm sorry.
Bev
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!   Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:01 am

Ste Jackson and MArk hubbard aren't really members, they were at one point and may be again but defo aren't at the mo.

However the rest of you this is disgraceful!!! You shouldn't be allowed to train without having paid membership, it's totally unfair on those who have. Get it sorted.
thanks
duncan
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
helen

helen

PostSubject: Re: Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!   Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:42 pm

its Helen James, and im in the south of france, and i am until september. and then if i pass uni exams ill becoming bk up late september/ october.

'However the rest of you this is disgraceful!!! You shouldn't be allowed to train without having paid membership, it's totally unfair on those who have' i havent been training
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

PostSubject: Re: Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!   Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:44 pm

Like Helen, i clearly havent been training with you guys.
So please can someone / andy bring me a membership form to London International.
And i am proud to say i am a professional student lol! . even have an NUS card to prove it cheers
Back to top Go down
brw777

brw777

PostSubject: Re: Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!   Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:11 am

if someone had informed me when i started polo that there was a membership fee to pay it would of been paid before now. don't just put my name on a website on the off chance that i'll read it. if i spent all day reading websites i've have no time to kayak and thats what's most important isn't it ? a bit of better communication from the start please!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!   Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Please PAY UP!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: Official Business... :: Finances/Debt-
Jump to: