Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fix fix fix!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:04 pm

would anyone like to come down to the center some time next week and fix boats and hopefully i can finish doing mine as well Smile

i am just aware of up coming competitions and the lack of canoes which needs to be dealt with asap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonksie

Tonksie

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:09 pm

I can assist but would want to fix mine at the same time as well.

I would suggest that it needs more than an afternoon though even with a few of us. From what I remember there are several boats that need footrests and bumpers (fairly painless (1 hour each maybe)) but some others that would need considerable sanding before patching. Shocked

Would anyone be able to meet at lunchtime tuesday to make a start with a view to finishing them off on either wendesday afternoon or if all else fails the tuesday after?

Also who has access to the stuff? I can bring my drill for the footrests but the bumpers will need fixing with impact adhesive or similar (is there any in the repair box?).

What do folks think, I don't mind showing people who want to learn how to do repairs and fit outs of new boats but I don't fancy the task of repairing all of them with just me and Matt. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:14 pm

well tonks i am thinking if no one else comes forward how about we spend some time just fixing ours as i would very much like to use mine in competition in two weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roswitha

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:52 pm

I am happy to help if you show me what to do! Ros
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramz

Ramz

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:56 pm

I'm available any time after 11.30 on a Tuesday in you need an extra pair of hands.

Ramz

Last edited by Ramsey on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:21 pm

this is good i think we can get a right old workshop going on here but a few experienced hands would not go a miss HINT bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonksie

Tonksie

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:35 am

Right then, we need to sort a start time out. I know most folks have to work but any help would be appreciated.

I pitch for a 12.00 start tomorrow.

I'll bring a drill and a screwdriver and i might even manage a steel brush attachment to help with some sanding.

Can we get a roll call going for who is able to attend and when they are going to rock up, the more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:48 am

I might make it down, will have to see how work goes. Have you made sure u have the key for the grey container??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teestigers.forum.st
Tonksie

Tonksie

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Who has the key?

If it needs picking up i don't mind doing it as long as i have an address and post code to pick up from(google maps are only so good!).

I'm sure that there is plenty of sanding and prep to be done before we need the resin and cloth but its a very good point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:04 pm

the key is all sorted i thought ahead woop Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:08 pm

i will be there but it might be a little later but who knows haha i will come though tonks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Fix fix fix!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix fix fix!!!   Fix fix fix!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fix fix fix!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: General Chat :: Chat and stuff-
Jump to: