Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A kind offer!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

A kind offer! Empty
PostSubject: A kind offer!   A kind offer! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:21 pm

We're in quite a fortunate position at Tees Tigers to have a Germany lady in our club who one day whilst training made a fatal mistake...

She suggested that it might be a good idea to be able to insult foreign players that we might meet in their own language. I thought that this would be a wonderous idea and offered to obtain the best insults for her to translate, so here's your chance to ask a teacher what the German for "insult rude word here" is.

Remember not to be too rude as this is an open forum and don't actually want to upset everyone and mainly because it would be funnnier to ask a 130kg German if he has a home hair cut, or tell him that his mam buys cheap shoes rather than anything too naughty, so work away and we can see what Ros can come up with!

Happy insulting!

Nicky
xx
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

A kind offer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kind offer!   A kind offer! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:23 am

i need to know two things: "Look i have the ball and am about to score" and "Look i have scored, yay!!"
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Danjit

Danjit

A kind offer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kind offer!   A kind offer! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:04 pm

how does my paddling technique look from back there?
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

A kind offer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kind offer!   A kind offer! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:06 pm

"I'm the good looking twin", "How many of them do I get for a Euro", "be gentle with me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A kind offer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A kind offer!   A kind offer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kind offer!
Page 1 of 1