Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELL DONE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

WELL DONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: WELL DONE!!!   WELL DONE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:17 am

Well Done Nicky!!

This weekend was a huge success, despite some very difficult circumstances we battled through and in the end it was a massive success.

Thanks to everyone who got up early/stayed up late, pitched in, made tea, prepared food, cooked food, comforted Nicky, gagged Darren or helped in any way.

It certainly put the Tigers on the map events wise and we can only hope for a bigger and better one next year.

So well done all.

Duncan
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teestigers.forum.st
Bev Wilkinson

Bev Wilkinson

WELL DONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE!!!   WELL DONE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:47 am

I Totally agree They deserve a big pat on the back. Everbody I have spoken to really enjoyed it. Well Done to all the lads who made this event such a huge success. [
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicky

Nicky

WELL DONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE!!!   WELL DONE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:47 pm

Thanks for all the support and help from everyone this weekend. We grasped a success out of the jaws of failure and that couldn't have been done without the help of so many Tigers.

As Bev forgot abouth them, I'd like to thank the Ladies! Well done girls!

Cheers

Nicky

p.s. I've received lots of emails from lots of different people thanking us for such a great race. THer have been several posts on the canoe slalom website too, I'll put a compliation together for when I'm back...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

WELL DONE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELL DONE!!!   WELL DONE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELL DONE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: General Chat :: Chat and stuff-
Jump to: