Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VEURNE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andyrhu

andyrhu

VEURNE Empty
PostSubject: VEURNE   VEURNE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Right then guys.

With Veurne just a few weeks away i thiought it best to put up an update on what is happening.

at present we have the following people going

Andy, Scott, Chaz, Sim, Matt, Patty, Ramz, Francis and Ledger.......Grant still has not paid me but says he is going. Tonksie has dropped out due to a shoulder injury( Bummer!!!) and John has also dropped out for family reasons so i think we need to find another few players..... Does anyone know of anyone else who would like to come along????????????????????????

So for the rest of us the plan is to leave the watersports centre at 8am on friday7th and get the channel tunnel crossing at 3.30pm from then it is on to veurne, play some bumper canoes and then return on the sundays crossing at 5pm and hopefully be back in stockton by 10.30 fingers crossed!!!!

dont forget passports or you will be left at the euro tunnel terminal to find your own way home ha ha ha ha
also money for fuel will be split as we go so please bring some dosh as i dont intend to be out of pocket again!!!

well i think that is about it for now

andy
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

VEURNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VEURNE   VEURNE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:31 pm

hi again
I forgot to mention that you will ALL need a HIGH VIS VEST with you incase of breakdown!!! it is the law on the continent.
Please dont forget cos i wont be paying the fine!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

VEURNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VEURNE   VEURNE Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:09 am

What time are you pickin me up? jus so i know what time to leave work. are we in sports hall or camping?
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

VEURNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VEURNE   VEURNE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:42 pm

argh sounds like a disaster since i have been away Sad lets see

so the second team needs at least 2 more players maybe 3 if Grant drops out (no pressure tongue )

are we looking for club members only or from other aswell ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VEURNE Empty
PostSubject: Re: VEURNE   VEURNE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VEURNE
Page 1 of 1