Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

morpeth polo tournament

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

morpeth polo tournament Empty
PostSubject: morpeth polo tournament   morpeth polo tournament Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:58 am

Right

I've had an email from Ivan (see below) about a tournament that he is planning on running. It is on 12 sept which unfortunately clashes with the slalom interclubs, but anyone not in this team should support this local event and try and sort a team out...

I'm back up north next tuesday evening, so will see you all at training...

See you all soon

Nicky
xx

Hello Nicky,

I mentioned to Andy whilst in Hull that we would be looking to run a one day competition in Morpeth late Aug/early Sept. and we now have our confirmation to do this on Sat. 12th Sept. and we would like to extend a personal invition to Tees Tigers to come along.

Venue will be on the riverside between Carlisle park and the leisure centre which gives lots of scope for refreshments and good viewing of the games and I would anticipate a mid-morning start, all tbc of course. Wondering/hoping that you chaps might be interested in popping a team or two in. Likely comepetition will be ourselves, you, Tynemouth, etc. and I am hoping to get the likes of Hull youth up through a little bit more publicity on canoepolo.com and one or two teams from Scotland (tbc) Will be looking at something like a round robbin, maybe over two leagues if enough enter (we will have 3 teams in) followed by a semi and final.

Prizes will be modest but we'll see what we can whip up and there will be some spot prizes (best goal, swim, etc.). Please let me know ASAP if you would like to come along. Unsure of entry fees at moment, most likely we will be looking very modest to cover prizes (which may get inventive) and any hiring (pa), and so. Cheers Ivan
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: morpeth polo tournament   morpeth polo tournament Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm

not really on topic but are we having an interclub team this year? and if so who is on it?
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: morpeth polo tournament   morpeth polo tournament Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:55 pm

yes we are and not got round to sorting it out yet!

Does this imply that you are interested in attending? Will you be fit by then?

See you on Tuesday if you can make it

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: morpeth polo tournament   morpeth polo tournament Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:20 pm

don't know about fit but i'm gonna try my best. Would like to race at tully in 3 weeks but not been in a boat since you went away, gonna get down for a paddle this week and see how it feels.

Anyway i'm not averse to a tastey beverage at the interclubs as many old stories will confirm, and it used to make Jim happy to remind me of past indiscressions on an annual basis! I'll book time on the calender for the scrapefest and come down wether i'm racing or not (but would like too obviously).
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

PostSubject: Re: morpeth polo tournament   morpeth polo tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:32 am

I'm going to be at this thing who else is?
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: morpeth polo tournament   morpeth polo tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:48 am

me me me me me
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: morpeth polo tournament   morpeth polo tournament Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:37 pm

i am going to the morpeth polo too c'mon the rest of you get yaselves there.... apparently pennine are bringing a team up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morpeth polo tournament   morpeth polo tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

morpeth polo tournament
Page 1 of 1