Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Dare You?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

How Dare You? Empty
PostSubject: How Dare You?   How Dare You? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:16 am

I noticed this morning at training that Mr Chilton, an esteemed member of the Tees Tigers B-Team, was out training in a canoe not belonging to him. I hear you say, "but Mr Chilton doesn't have his own canoe?" This is correct, and it is not unusual to see said B-team member out in a canoe not belonging to him...

I feel the problem is not that he was paddling just any canoe, but Mr Ramsey's pride and joy, the Flight II in Green. I knew in an instant it was the "Ramsey Machine" by the fact that there were putrid green highlights poking through the beautiful (Tees Tigers) black fablon.

I know that there is an issue here as Mr Ramsey is terribly protective of his craft, and do feel a little like a "grass", but am of the understanding that if one doesn't want people to use one's craft, they need to be in it themselves...

Regards

Nicky (top grass) Cresser
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calum

Calum

How Dare You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Dare You?   How Dare You? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 am

too right nicky

Calum (the midget) Cresser
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramz

Ramz

How Dare You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Dare You?   How Dare You? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:14 pm

I think there should be Serious Punishment in order for using my "Pride and Joy", But i do think i should get rid off all the Dirty Kingston Green showing through. lol!

Ramz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicky

Nicky

How Dare You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Dare You?   How Dare You? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:42 pm

can't believe the blighter's been caught at it again.

the devil! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

How Dare You? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Dare You?   How Dare You? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Dare You?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: General Chat :: Chat and stuff-
Jump to: