Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C Team National League

Go down 
+2
Nicky
Paulb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulb

C Team National League Empty
PostSubject: C Team National League   C Team National League Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi Everyne.

The C team is playing on the 24/10 at Stockport, I recieved a reply from Wnedy, so that makes three players but everyone I've asked to play has been snached up by the D team or can't play.

I can only think of one more person to ask, and I'll contact him today.

So I need some help with this one.

Thanks
Paul B
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: C Team National League   C Team National League Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi paul, haveyou been in contact with andrew and katie?

I'm sure that katie will play, but not sure about andrew...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

PostSubject: Re: C Team National League   C Team National League Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Im not sure whether i can play or not all depends on whether I am needed to work or not that weekend, but will keep you posted.

Can I also ask people to contact me via kt_nutter50@hotmail.com or 07812788273 as I rarely get access to the internet and am sick of being winged at 3rd hand that someone is trying to get hold of me!!

Thanx Katie
Back to top Go down
Paulb

PostSubject: Re: C Team National League   C Team National League Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 am

Hi Everyone

Here's an update on the C team.

We need to in stockport to start playing (d team on first game) at 5.30 pm. I have confirmed that Wendy, Katie, Helen and I are playing John Gibb has volanteered to play from Rockets, texted and posted but still not heard from John Flitcroft. I don't have Andrew Martins number but as I've not had a reply about him joining the team (sept 09) I've asumed he does not want play.

We have no firm plans about transport other than meeting Katie at Weatherby Sevices and taking a BA for John G.

I have a roof rack on order, but I've just found out that there's a postal strike Thursday and Friday, so I'm not holding my breath.

Paul B
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: C Team National League   C Team National League Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:48 am

John Flitcroft is playing for you why not try phoning him he has been to all the training sessions and has be on the team since the start. As far as Andrews number goes ring darren he will give you it

and the other john is playing why ? you have enough players you just need to contact them

it would be best if you sort it out at the pool tonight thats if your going of course
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: C Team National League   C Team National League Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:01 pm

Yo!

Paul Gwither wants to play too. I said that I'd speak to you, but it makes sense to use the players we've got and he's been training on the mornings, so is keen to play!

You at the pool tonight?

Nicky
Back to top Go down
johnflitcroft

PostSubject: Re: C Team National League   C Team National League Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:39 pm

Yes I am still playing. Not sure how many times I need to say or how many threads I need to say it on though...

I will be in Manchester Friday and Saturday night. So ok for transport. Also ok for kit.

Whats address of the pool?
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: C Team National League   C Team National League Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:35 pm

I agree players from within the club first. and from my count you have 6 so there is catagorically no chance of john gibb playing, besides he is not a club member, paul gwyther is now and yeah ha has been training more than all c team members lately and more than some B team players, ramz lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C Team National League   C Team National League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C Team National League
Page 1 of 1