Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harefield 3/4 double slalom

Go down 
+2
andyrhu
Nicky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

Harefield 3/4 double slalom Empty
PostSubject: Harefield 3/4 double slalom   Harefield 3/4 double slalom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 11:01 am

Shameless plug... (and I've already got some entries!!)

On the 26th and 27th July, a double division 3/4 slalom is taking place on the Grand Union Canal at Harefield, Middlesex. Don't be put off by 'the canal' - there's a couple of sluices to spice things up a bit!

It's a 'double' race so there is one race on the Saturday and one race on the Sunday, you can enter either one, or both - the course will be changed slightly on the Saturday evening.

There's also a team event (which means 3 of you racing together!) on the Saturday.

If it's not your division, how about trying a new class? It is also suitable for novices - so bring your friends too! Entry starts at just £4 for juniors. It's a lot more exciting than most completely flat division 4 races, and Harefield is easily accessible (5 mins from Junction 17 of the M25). There's camping on site and teh other BIG bonus is that there's an excellent pub at the finish!!

For more information e-mail nicky.cresser at hotmail.co.uk (replace at with at sign!)

There are more course details on www.canoeslalom.co.uk/courses/harefield.htm
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Harefield 3/4 double slalom   Harefield 3/4 double slalom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:13 pm

any1 interested? i will go along if ppl want to go?
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

PostSubject: Re: Harefield 3/4 double slalom   Harefield 3/4 double slalom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:48 pm

Darren and I are already going. Think Grant is interested too.
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Harefield 3/4 double slalom   Harefield 3/4 double slalom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:29 pm

I think Paul Bone might go too, he didn't say no immediately when I asken him!

You can have a go in the ginger canoe too if you fancy it! How good's the profile pic!

Anyway, all of the cool kids'll be there and it'll be good crack!

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

PostSubject: Re: Harefield 3/4 double slalom   Harefield 3/4 double slalom Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:20 pm

i am loving the pose xD
Back to top Go down
Paulb

PostSubject: Re: Harefield 3/4 double slalom   Harefield 3/4 double slalom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:49 pm

I'm am going to harefield I think ramsey want to come as well.
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Harefield 3/4 double slalom   Harefield 3/4 double slalom Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:06 pm

Just to make things clear, im NOT going to harefield. I was asking for a lift to london on the 30/31st of Aug.

Ramz
Back to top Go down
ianD

PostSubject: Big race   Harefield 3/4 double slalom Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:21 am

How was the big harefield shoot out then ????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harefield 3/4 double slalom   Harefield 3/4 double slalom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harefield 3/4 double slalom
Page 1 of 1