Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i love my brother

Go down 
+2
Friend of Andy Dancer
Nicky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

i love my brother Empty
PostSubject: i love my brother   i love my brother Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:31 pm

I want to take this time to say how much i love my brother. He is a real inspiration to me. He is the best

I LOVE YOU DARREN XXX
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

i love my brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love my brother   i love my brother Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Surprised changed your tune Razz i have a feeling daz had something to do with this what about you waston?
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

i love my brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love my brother   i love my brother Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:49 am

Why are you asking Ben?
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

i love my brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love my brother   i love my brother Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:53 am

Probably because he has a brother too and is wanting to know if its a constant thing between all brother that aint twins
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

i love my brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love my brother   i love my brother Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:53 am

phew good cover scott...
Back to top Go down
Danjit

Danjit

i love my brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love my brother   i love my brother Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:57 pm

I love Darren too, he is an inspiration to me in every way.

Since meeting him, i have started to wash infrequently and chew with my mouth open. I also rarely think before speaking, or ever!

I LOVE YOU DARREN, YOU"RE THE BEST

Danjit

For the avoidance of any doubt, my favourite twin is Matt as he is the funny one.
xx
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

i love my brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love my brother   i love my brother Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:07 pm

My Watson reference was clearly from sherlock holmes so good one lads :p

and in responce to danjit i would just like to say wooooooooooo wooooooooo bounce although obviously i am second on the good lucks but as a very tall man once said if you get themlaughing your halfway there :p
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

i love my brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love my brother   i love my brother Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:18 pm

i'm quite frankly appalled at dan's lil foot note and think dunc should censor such language, and yes matt your right i'm am better looking lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

i love my brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love my brother   i love my brother Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:20 pm

doesn't take much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i love my brother Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love my brother   i love my brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i love my brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: General Chat :: Chat and stuff-
Jump to: