Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local league 9th January

Go down 
+8
chaz
markl
Tonksie
Friend of Andy Dancer
Sim
Nicky
Ramz
andyrhu
12 posters
AuthorMessage
andyrhu

andyrhu

Local league 9th January Empty
PostSubject: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey All,

After a great session up on Abbey thismorning (Cheers Nicky Daz Emma and Tonksie for the coaching) i came home and looked at the local league dates as a point was made as which teams were playing.

well it appears that both the A and B teams are playing so come on captains rally your troops and get them there, on time!!!!

The competition will go ahead ..... weather permitting !!! hopefully we wont need a husky dog sled team to get us down the A66!!!!

shotgun a lift with the clubs official ice driver!! Neil as i should get there on time and not be late!!!! lol!

Could anyone please take a goal for me. thanks?

And remember your money!!!!

Andy
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:03 pm

Could all A Team players please pay there money first thing on the the saturday night. Thanks.

Ramz
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Witch members of the A team can make this saturday night. Plz let me know asap who cant make it.

Ramz
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:47 pm

i wonder if this post would have gone up here if i had not said anything at Abbey today!!!!!!!

I will play
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:11 pm

me too!
xx
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Just so I don't get told off I expect
me - Y
matt - Y
tonksie - Y
mark - Y
Scott - Y
Chaz - Y

to be and ofc andrew can come along
let me know

Last edited by Sim on Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:50 pm

I will be there sim Smile
how about The rest of you?
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:15 pm

as long as the snow is not as bad as today I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Ramsey (Y)
Andy (Y)
Nicky (Y)
Daz
Fern
John F
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:58 am

I am having my concerns about you Mr Ramsey, i am not sure which team you ar captain of but do you actuall know who are members of your team?????

Last i remember Fern was not one of them!!!!

Paul Bone is, as is Danjit, Darren, John Flitcroft me nicky and of course you oh and not to forget Emma, this is the list that tonksie put up ages ago.

come on captain!!!

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
markl

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:55 am

Hi Sim,
I'll be down, weather permitting
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:29 am

i will be there too

chaz
Back to top Go down
johnflitcroft

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 am

Ramz. I am unable to play this weekend.
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:45 am

yes ill be at the dolphin on saturday
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 pm

the weather looks to be improving for saturday night so hopefully all will make it there! (well no snow on friday and saturday forcast yet anyway)
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:00 am

Tonksie wrote:
the weather looks to be improving for saturday night so hopefully all will make it there! (well no snow on friday and saturday forcast yet anyway)

Errr, can we revise the above forecast? The weather is now looking pretty bad for Saturday from lunchtime onwards, with high winds and lots of snow on the N.E. coast.

We have now had some dropouts and are down to 4 per team maximum (possibly only 3 youths).

Think, unless we hear otherwise from Mr Rhu, that we will make a call on coming Saturday lunchtime.

Would be a shame as need to get in a boat and have Div 3 on the 16th so was looking to shake some cobwebs this week.
Back to top Go down
ianD

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:43 pm

I don't mind if you havecobwebs of the 16th ...... As long as Tigers B play you guys 1st match !!!!
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:45 pm

I'm going to become a weather man!!! They just make it up as they go along! it seems they can't guess more than 2 days in advance!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Tournament cancelled 9th jan   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:19 am

ok everyone,

i have made the decision to cancel tonights tournament based on the supposed incoming weather... it remains to be seen if the weather men get it right this time!!!! but am just thinking about peoples safety for getting to and from the dolly.

sorry folks, i was looking forward to it too but as we know from past experiences, the tigers can never rely on the good old british weather!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Is this gonna be reshedualed andy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local league 9th January   Local league 9th January Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local league 9th January
Page 1 of 1