Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephens paddles still missin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

Stephens paddles still missin Empty
PostSubject: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:37 pm

bad times for no paddles. If someone's borrowed them could i have them back please! I'm 100% sure they were on the racks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:49 pm

This is why i have stopped leaving my paddles at the centre!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

PostSubject: Re: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:20 pm

yer i think i've learnt that lesson now. forgot to mention what they look like incase they've been picked up with other ones. They are streamlites but without the labels on, there's a little bit of grey ductape round the shaft at one end, you'll probably find them crying in the corner wishing for stephen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

PostSubject: Re: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:38 am

andy found them:) at least you can all get a good night's sleep now without worrying about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:42 am

Where who did it a ghost ?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephens paddles still missin
Page 1 of 1