Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stephens paddles still missin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

Stephens paddles still missin Empty
PostSubject: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:37 pm

bad times for no paddles. If someone's borrowed them could i have them back please! I'm 100% sure they were on the racks...
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:49 pm

This is why i have stopped leaving my paddles at the centre!!!!
Back to top Go down
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

PostSubject: Re: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:20 pm

yer i think i've learnt that lesson now. forgot to mention what they look like incase they've been picked up with other ones. They are streamlites but without the labels on, there's a little bit of grey ductape round the shaft at one end, you'll probably find them crying in the corner wishing for stephen
Back to top Go down
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

PostSubject: Re: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:38 am

andy found them:) at least you can all get a good night's sleep now without worrying about it
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:42 am

Where who did it a ghost ?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stephens paddles still missin   Stephens paddles still missin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stephens paddles still missin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: General Chat :: Chat and stuff-
Jump to: