Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i have lost my sence of humour

Go down 
+4
Friend of Andy Dancer
Tonksie
dcresser
Nicky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

i have lost my sence of humour Empty
PostSubject: i have lost my sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:25 am

iv lost my sence of humor....as is i realised last night.
On tuesday my bigger and better brother DARREN needed some kit packing for a lovley 2 days with his beautifull girlfriend.
i packed him some shorts ( even though he does not wear shorts in -23456 weather) a not very nice polo BA and a helmet that was to big to go through the gates.
darren was not happy but he had a giggle about it put the kit on and got on with it.
he arrived home on thursday to phone call from me asking for some kit packing for wear whoopers.
he then told me he was not happy about the kit i packed for him and said if you play with fire you get burnt. i then had joke about it with him and new what was comeing.
latter that night i arrived at traning, already lost some sence of humour, and started to open my kit bag.
i found the most HORRID anorack. i instently got mad and went home. if i had looked in my kit bag more i would have seen normal canoe kit.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME FIND MY SENCE OF HUMOUR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: Re: i have lost my sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 am

sorry nicky i havnt seen it but will keep looking scratch
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: i have lost my sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:27 am

Spanner! lol!
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: i have lost my sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 pm

right i am going to try and find some spare humour for tonight but i cant guarentee anything as lectures do have a distinct lack of humour :S
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: i have lost my sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 pm

oh and its a good job your a maths teacher, sence? I think you'll find that its senSe!
Back to top Go down
Ben Watson

Ben Watson

PostSubject: i have lost me sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:10 pm

It's because you became a maths teacher Razz
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: i have lost my sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:32 am

you really think i would post with so many gramatical errors, spelling mistakes and such a tone.

This is just typical of my brother, always haviong a go at me and running jme down. He is just jealous of my superior paddling abilities in every regard. Not only this, I have to live in his house which is always clean and tidy, some of us like a mess and poor hygene.

Maths made me loose my sense of humour, i don't think so. Maths is my only friend!

I'm sick of this, everyone saying I've lost my sense of humour. I've never had one.

Hope to see you all, well, never.

Nicky
xx
Back to top Go down
Danjit

Danjit

PostSubject: Re: i have lost my sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Nicky wrote:
you really think i would post with so many gramatical errors ... always haviong a go at me and running jme down.

I dnot know if thiis was on purpus but it made me larf !
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: i have lost my sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:28 pm

I know DUNCAN is the best i realised today he's got the best car, genes and the best girlfriend he is so lucky. Definitely better than the cresser borthers.

He also knows how to use the spell check on these forums and has the ability to edit anyones post!
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: i have lost my sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:25 am

Aww thanks Nicky. And for the record I never thought you lost your sense of humor, but I would get into the practice of signing out before leaving your laptop around...
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Ben Watson

Ben Watson

PostSubject: I have lost my sence of humor   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:22 pm

I never thought you had lost your sense of humor, Niki. To be honest i thought you had one of the strongest out of all of us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: i have lost my sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:46 am

More of a misplacement than a loss, talking Carl soon fixed that though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i have lost my sence of humour   i have lost my sence of humour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have lost my sence of humour
Page 1 of 1