Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

weekend at nottingham

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bev Wilkinson

Bev Wilkinson

weekend at nottingham Empty
PostSubject: weekend at nottingham   weekend at nottingham Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:31 pm

mark and kris are going to have a weekend down at nottingham for a change , would anybody else like to go , maybe we could make it a club weekend. we are thinking of february 13/14th callums mam says they might come down too , it would be nice to have a world class coach ( darren , nicky , tonksie ) sorry if Ive missed your name off the list here.
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: weekend at nottingham   weekend at nottingham Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Its BUSA Slalom on HPP that weekend, and its div 1 local league up here as well.

Weekend after might be a goer?
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: weekend at nottingham   weekend at nottingham Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:03 am

Been having a think! affraid

I know i said that it was local league that weekend (13th Feb) but was wondering if anyone might fancy a trip down to Tryweren(Bala) on the Saturday?

It would mean an early start (be gone by 6 silent ) followed by 2 x hour long sessions (at the most little wilko!!) then a quick trip back, leaving bala about 2.30 latest, change of boats and to the dolly for the evening polo festivites.

I know it means a full busy day but it would be worth it for lots of people (ie Me, Twins, Scotty, Andy KRoo, Little Wilko, Callum, Ledger and anyone else who is confident and capable on white water and who wants to improve white water technique on a prolonged stretch of a tight technical natural river.

Because it will be a busy day this will not be a session for you if you don't already have a good base level of white water confidence! (ie the will be no time to sit in the eddies crying about wether you want to do this next bit or not! Sorry!) we will try to arange a session later in the year when it will be warmer and not so rushed to accomadate everyone else.

I am almost definatly going to go because i want to run the Graveyard and Skislope sections before the start of season races a couple of weeks later. I don't want to be halfway down my first run of the season and suddenly go Surprised "SH^T THE BED, THATS STEEP!" lol!

I'll have room for 3 more in my car(4 at a push i guess but that means ramsey would have a heart attack if he saw the roofrack arrangement! lol! lol! ). Anyone want to join me??
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: weekend at nottingham   weekend at nottingham Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:10 am

And how about the weekend of the 13/14 March for a pre-easter races weekend up at tully?
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: weekend at nottingham   weekend at nottingham Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:03 am

Right then who is coming this weekend if there is a release? (fingers x-ed)
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

PostSubject: Re: weekend at nottingham   weekend at nottingham Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:06 pm

local league is this weekend isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: weekend at nottingham   weekend at nottingham Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:15 pm

yep we'll be back in time
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: weekend at nottingham   weekend at nottingham Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Oh sod it I can't be arsed!! Lets go to abbey and smash 2 top quality sessions out instead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: weekend at nottingham   weekend at nottingham Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weekend at nottingham
Page 1 of 1