Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

D Team for Div 4 in york

Go down 
+8
Friend of Andy Dancer
Gail
Rachel
Roswitha
Sim
Duncan
Nicky
Tonksie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tonksie

Tonksie

D Team for Div 4 in york - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: D Team for Div 4 in york   D Team for Div 4 in york - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 am

For clarification the D Team is

Mark
Phil
Tonksie
Rachel
TK

I think The C team is

Paul
Duncan
Liam
Bailey
April One of the lovely Durham Ladies (when last i checked April had said yes but i'm not certain!)

Boat and Car wise

There are 8 boats and 6 people coming down from newcastle/durham/darlo/stockton to york and back again.

Bailey has said he will drive and take 4 boats from Darlo (the compound!). I have shotgunned half of his roof for mine and phils boats, + Bailey's and Rachels as they are already at the compound. Rachel is getting a lift with him, he has space for 1 or 2 more if they can arrange a suitable pick up.

Although I have not confirmed this yet I guess Paul will be driving the other 4 boats down? (Pauls, Duncans, TK's and the other Durham Ladies).

I guess as the A19 is usually the fastest way to york it might be a good idea to meet at the centre before setting off anyway but thats up to you guys.

This is a map of where it is for those who don't know
[url=http://www.multimap.com/s/izQ7cp71 [/url] (Son of a Mongoose! sorry cant get it to work properly damn computermabobs! use the good old fashoin copy and paste technique! Simples!)

Right any questions?

The durham lady issue will be sortted asap! promise! If i have gotten anything wrong the please correct me I won't be offended! (much)

Last edited by Tonksie on Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: D Team for Div 4 in york   D Team for Div 4 in york - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 am

When does the tournament finish? (Or when is the final tiger's game?)
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: D Team for Div 4 in york   D Team for Div 4 in york - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:26 am

D team on 1st Match @ 5.00 finish by 8.30(including reffing)

C team are on @ 5.40 til 8.45 refing til just after 9.
Back to top Go down
Bailey

PostSubject: Re: D Team for Div 4 in york   D Team for Div 4 in york - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Quote :
Bailey has said he will drive and take 4 boats from Darlo (the compound!). I have shotgunned half of his roof for mine and phils boats, + Bailey's and Rachels as they are already at the compound. Rachel is getting a lift with him, he has space for 1 or 2 more if they can arrange a suitable pick up.

Tonksie - will both yours and Phils boats be at the compound? If so can you mark them in an idiot proof way (and i do mean idiot proof) so theres absolutely no chance of me bringing the wrong ones.

I will have definately have room for 1 more, 2 at a squeeze so if anyone else needs taking down/bringing back just PM me.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: D Team for Div 4 in york   D Team for Div 4 in york - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Right i did get the c team wrong but i've updated it above so hope thats ok.
Back to top Go down
markl

PostSubject: Re: D Team for Div 4 in york   D Team for Div 4 in york - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Hey, John Flintcroft is playing! I'll txt Paul in the morning and try to sort it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D Team for Div 4 in york   D Team for Div 4 in york - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D Team for Div 4 in york
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2