Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!

Go down 
+4
Sim
andyrhu
Friend of Andy Dancer
Alison
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Alison

pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:13 am

Hi Folks,

Just to let everyone know the current arrangements for the pre-BUCS tournament we have been organising this year. Particularly for Matt and Sim so you can get a Northumbria Uni team down!

When: 21st April 2010 (The Wednesday before BUCS). Time is still TBC.

Where: The Watersports Centre, Stockton

Why: The aim of this is to get some experience playing outdoors against teams of a similar ability to those competing in BUCS.

Who: Newcastle, Durham and Leeds universities all look set to attend so far! Anyone else is welcome along, so long as you sort of play around the standard universities play at...

Cost: 5 pounds per head - though I imagine if your already a Tiger/ centre member this could be different.

I've probably forgotten to mention the crucial details so if there are any questions or you'd like to enter please e-mail a.m.c.auld@durham.ac.uk

Thanks!

Alison x
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:59 am

Will there be durham uni kit there for Northumbria to use in games by anychance?
Back to top Go down
Alison

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Yup!

We'll bring along the whole uni polo boat fleet so I'm sure we can share some kit!

Ax
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:42 pm

are you wanting any teams from the tigers to play??
Back to top Go down
Sim

Sim

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:38 am

Doubt it as they will be stronger teams, Northumbria for example, with the exception of me and matt, would loose to our nippers badly..
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:46 pm

I would like to play as I will also need some pre-BUCS training! How much would it be for us tigers andy?
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:32 am

I would assume if you are a centre member with your own kit then you would be able to get on for free
If you need to borrow kit i think it will be £1.50 not sure but i will check
if you are not a centre member then you would need to pay the day rate of £4.00 for the use of the centre

hope this makes sense
cheers
Back to top Go down
Alison

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:46 am

Hi,

It would be great to have a team of tigers to play against on Wednesday if anyone if free!

If any of the ladies/ tiger cubs wanted to put together a team for us ladyfish to play against that would be great as I think we'll have fewer ladies teams than mens. But a mens team (university standard remember!) would be welcome too.

The cost for you guys should just be whatever it costs normally.

We are going to start matches at 5:30 p.m but if you cant make it until later we can factor this into playlists.

If there is anything I have forgotten just give me a bell!

Ax
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:59 am

YES I am in for any tigers team, preferably a girl standard one but we seem to have a shortage of girls right now.
Back to top Go down
Rory

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:42 am

Don't suppose I'd be able to play for a Tigers team in this if there is space? There's not enough interest at DKC to put a team together.

Thanks,
Rory
Back to top Go down
francis

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 pm

I'll be down there if theres any space in teams. If not then I will just do some reffing and bounce a ball around for a bit. Will be nice to get out on the water again.
Back to top Go down
Alison

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:33 am

Cool,

I spoke to Mark and Paul yesterday and they said tigers D team will be playing and Matt is bringing a Northumbria team. I'll put tigers D to play in the mens part and Northumbria down to play in the girls/less good matches.

Rachel would you like/mind playing for Durham women? as Lorraine is stuck in Guernsey and Aimee has fractured her shoulder so we are short of players :-(

Then Francis and Rory; I think Northumbria might appreciate some help and the D team might have some space too.

How does that sound?

See you tomorrow!

Ax
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:51 am

Yeah I'll play for Durham if Matt won't be too heart broken, he seemed quite excited about me playing for Northumbria!
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:49 pm

not sure mark knows how to play to an appropriate standard! not if the kids stories of being teriffied on saturday are to be believed! Shame on YOU!! Laughing (they really should make a stiring smiley!!!)
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:52 pm

you only get the one chance to play for Northumbria and you have blown it

nah nah i dont want to hear it go just bail on us it fine

:p thats fine really we are abit to good already so yea probably best Wink
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:55 am

Haha well I'll just turn up at half 5 and you can all fight over me then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!   pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pre-BUCS Friendly Tournament!
Page 1 of 1