Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andyrhu

andyrhu

CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!!   CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:11 pm

Take a look at this article it is funny!!
Do we know these people...Hmmmm I think we do!!!

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/3653852.Canoeists_condemned_after_River_Tees_rescue/

How's the shoulder scott

"They began to struggle in the flooded conditions, and a canoe containing three members of the group, aged 27, 19 and 15, capsized. "

one thing i would kike to know is what were three of you doing in one canoe, i thought you were in Slalom boats, Bloody Journalists!!!

At least you "THRILL SEEKERS" neva mentioned Tees Tigers and you are all well and good
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: don't belive the truth   CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:44 pm

what a load off rubbish!
Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

PostSubject: Re: CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!!   CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:02 pm

still painful but going to get it checked in the morning. The fat police some how made themselves heros when they actually did nothing. The firemen ended up cleaning drains as they were that bored. Like how im classed as a top20 slalomist tho haha.
Back to top Go down
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

PostSubject: Re: CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!!   CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:20 am

well as long as you ruffians learnt your lesson!
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!!   CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 9:01 am

This is funny“We have spoken to the canoeists and, although they might claim they were very experienced," and this "No matter how experienced they feel they are"

Would have been even better if he'd finished the article like this: "my advice would be for any paddlers to be very, very careful on the
rivers and try to seek local, expert advice if you are unsure... try speaking to darren cresser or his brother Nicky they both paddle these rivers all the time!!"
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!!   CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CANOEISTS RESCUED!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: General Chat :: Chat and stuff-
Jump to: