Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ramz

Ramz

B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Empty
PostSubject: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:46 pm

The Play-offs are upon us and we need to sort out the arrangements such as the Time, Travel and Venue.

One last thing...COME ON B TEAM, WE CAN DO IT!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:51 am

I think it is Liverpool?
Could i be picked up on the way again please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:13 am

It is at Liverpool, here is the time your playing. Realistically you need to be there at 9.45.

google maps says it takes 2hrs 40 mins so you need to leave the centre at 7am!!

Div3/4 is to be held on Saturday from 10am till 5pm
Div2/3 on Sunday 10:30 til 15:30
Div2 winners game is to be at 12.30
Div1/2 playoff 13.30 til 16.00
Ladies playoff 13.00 til 15.30.

A team we need at leave about 10am...

i am of course guess everyone is going down on the sunday!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teestigers.forum.st
Patrick

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:00 pm

If 7 is to earlier for the B team to leave stockton, you can spend the night at la casa Chilton and set off a bit later in the morning. Let me know what you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ianD

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:17 am

Has any thing been decided about transport ?

I will be going down on the Sat and staying over, I would ideally like to not have to take my boat down as I don't really want to leave it on the roof and I would like to take my new car (which hasn't got a roofrack yet).

Who was going to drive from th B team ? Are we taking a sub or not ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:03 pm

I wouldn't mind staying in the la casa Chilton, I think ill feel more relaxed & more energetic for the Sunday.

Ramz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:15 am

Sunday
Open Division 2/3 Playoffs Ref Umpire Table
00:30
11:00 Tees B vs Kingston Avon B Braintree Braintree
11:30 Avon B vs Braintree Tees B Kingston Kingston
12:00
12:30 Avon B vs Kingston Tees B Braintree Braintree
13:00 Tees B vs Braintree Avon B Kingston Avon B
13:30
14:00 Braintree vs Kingston Tees B Avon B Tees B
14:30 Tees B vs Avon B Braintree Kingston Kingston
Back to top Go down
johnflitcroft

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:28 am

Where in Liverpool is it? If I go to Manc this weekend, might pop over to watch a few games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:40 pm

Think it's queens dock in liverpool, go on their website for full details.
Back to top Go down
markl

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:36 pm

I think its the same place as the summer competition we played in John if that helps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:31 pm

B Team: So what are the final arrangements to get to Liverpool ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:05 pm

i assume it is that we meet at the centre at 7, get the boats on asap then drive to leeds for patrick then go to liverpool then kick some ass then come home.

Matt's car ok then? i not got racks...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:34 pm

I think mini bus and trailer.

Andy can you post deatils please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:49 pm

wont need to leave from the centre till about 7.45 by my estimate. Best wait for Andy to confirm arrangements tho!!
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:43 pm

just to clarify that ill be going in the mini bus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:02 pm

OK the plan is to go to Liverpool by minibus followed closely by a trailer!!

I suggest we leave the Centre at 7.15 sharp if you ar late then you will miss out so get there early. we will then rendez vous at the cresser residence and leave there at 7.30 prompt no later or the B team may be late and have no time to warm up. If you want your boat on the trailer then please have it at the centre by 12pm on Saturday as i will be loading it on saturday to save time on Sunday.

Any volunteers to help sort the trailer and extract it from the back of the bay on saturday afternoon would be very much appreciated:D probably around 3pm i would think once i finished work!!!

Seats are reserved for the following people.

Andy
Darren & Emma
Nicky & Hannah
Scott
Duncan
Matt & Sian
Ste
Patty (collect from Leeds)
Ramz ( seat on the trailer for you)
Mr & Mrs Tonksie

Who is meeting at the centre and who is meeting at darrens.

we will sort the fuel costs out as we go but should be around 10 each
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:59 am

I will help you with the trailer just drop me a call Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:06 am

me and hannah will be at Darren's! Is it ok to chuck our boats on as you pass?

I got lot sof national champs stuff to get done and a girlfriend to entertain!

See you on Sunday, unless i can convince Hannah that Prudhoe on Saturday night will be really good!

Nicky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:58 am

what about ian is he driving his new car down ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ianD

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:13 am

I am going down on Saturday. I have a wife to entertain and friends to see, but I will be at Liverpool with plenty of time to spare.

My boat will be at Darren's to go on the trailer.

CAN I REMIND BOTH TEAMS THAT BUMPERS NEED TO BE SECURLY ATTACHED TO BOATS WHICH NORMALLY INVOLVED GLUE !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Yes As long as you are up on time and ready to go you can stick your boats on the trailer at yours (Darrens!!) sorry daz!!! we do have to collect patty from leeds on the way so dont have much time to hang around.

Daz is coming to the centre tomorror to help me get the trailer out so he could bring them accross then!!!

Matt thanks for the offer mate that would be great, Scott and i are doing a paddling session from good old preston park to stockton whoop whoop!!!! fun times!!!! and should be finished around 12:30 so is 1pm any good for you, but i will ring you tomorrow to let you know how we are doing.

Thanks mate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ianD

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:44 am

I have just read the rules for Play off's , see below

5.2 For Division 3 - Open

5.2.1 The top team from each of the three divisions will be automatically promoted and the 2nd place team will go to the play offs. The 2nd placed team will play off against the 7th placed teams from Div 2.

5.2.2 This will play as the five teams in a straight league playing each other once. The top two teams will be promoted into Division 2.

To me it looks like the B-team will be getting promoted.... be nice to get confirmation though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:54 am

i'm not too sure...

i think that the rules are written wrong....

two bottom teams go down, and two 7ths go to playoffs, so 4 places up for grabs...

3 div 3s, with the top team going up, so this only leaves 1 place from the play-offs.

i think that the rule is incorrect and Tees Tigers B are reliant upon a team dropping out of either div 1 or div 2 to take their place... Which may or may not be St Albans as i don't know if they have lost their place in the league (div 1) or the league system for failure to attend 2 tournaments...

We'll have to wait and see, I'd email dave plowman to ask for clarification.

Nicky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:37 pm

i need some1 from the a team 2 do a write up on their games so i cud added to my write up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Just put in:

"We were soundly beaten by Aberfan after a dissapointing performance, but had a much improved and really close game with FOA X losing 6-5."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!   B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B Team Play-offs...WOOHOO!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next