Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BCU - Volunteer Awards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

BCU - Volunteer Awards Empty
PostSubject: BCU - Volunteer Awards   BCU - Volunteer Awards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 pm

who do we thaink should be nominated for one of these?

With all of the hard work that is going on in the club, is there anyone that we should be putting forward for one or more of these awards?

http://www.canoe-england.org.uk/volunteers/recognition-and-reward/volunteer-and-recognition-awards-2010/

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: BCU - Volunteer Awards   BCU - Volunteer Awards Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 4:12 pm

would anyone like to put people forward for this?

It would be good for our club to get recognised for all of the work which has gone in over the past few years. I think that we as a club have 10-15 people in vaous positions who could easily win one of these awards, but if no one fills in the bit of paperwork saying why the hard work will go unnoticed...

I'm a little disappointed at the lack of response, especially when so many opportunities have been put in front of so many members...
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: BCU - Volunteer Awards   BCU - Volunteer Awards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:36 pm

I was just thinking about this the other day . . . .
We have a local version of this in Alnwick district and seriously, you guys do soooo much more than the local guys up there! I shall put a couple of nominations in for the tigers, but the rest of you guys, for the sake of 10 minutes, just do it!!
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: BCU - Volunteer Awards   BCU - Volunteer Awards Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:06 pm

One done . . . . .
Nicky, Daz, Fletcher I need your details - address, phone numbers, emails etc etc in order to complete the forms. Yes, I am selling you all, I think Andy Rhu could get a job off my last effort!!
Just email or text them thru please guys (gailsoutham@hotmail.com 07743 955719) plus stuff like what level coaches you are and how long you've been at Tigers. If theres anything else you think I should put down for you add that too!
Mwah!
xxx
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: BCU - Volunteer Awards   BCU - Volunteer Awards Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 6:02 pm

After putting Andy and Nicky up for different awards, I've had this reply on my email . . .

I am pleased to inform you that your nomination for Nicky Cresser has been successful and will be recognised by Canoe England in the category of Impact as a Community Volunteer.

Awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BCU - Volunteer Awards   BCU - Volunteer Awards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BCU - Volunteer Awards
Page 1 of 1