Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well Done!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Well Done!!! Empty
PostSubject: Well Done!!!   Well Done!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 pm

Firstly Well done everyone!! We have achieved something significant this weekend, generally the feedback we got was VERY positive. I know we are all aware there are a few things to improve on for next year but at the end of the day we have achieved a massive undertaking and congratulations are due all round. I am immensely proud to be part of this club having seen what we are capable of when everyone pulls together.

So a massive THANKYOU is in order, I just started listing names of individuals but stopped because the list would be too long! Anyone who helped carrying, reffing, cooking, shopping, officiating, shouting, crying, anything (you all know who you are). THANKYOU

Well done on the pitch aswell, I saw/heard rumor some good tigers performances. Please pass on this thanks and congratulations to any parents, friends, spouses etc etc who helped in any way. This club would not be the same without all those supporting it.

for those of you who missed the presentations we also won 'best team' and I think that's a reflection on what everyone else witnessed this weekend. The criteria reflects the club much more than any idividual team and most of the voting took place over the weekend. People who voted saw a club pulling together and rising up through the ranks to make itself a key name in the canoeing world.

So again THANKYOU.

Grrrrr
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
ivanthorn

Well Done!!! Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations   Well Done!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:11 am

Well done and THANKYOU from everyone in Morpeth.

And ok, yes, we did actually all vote for you in the end.......

Again, nice one tiggers. meow
Back to top Go down

Well Done!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: General Chat :: Chat and stuff-
Jump to: