Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c Empty
PostSubject: Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c   Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:45 am

hey

It's that time of the year again, the slalom season is upon us and it's now time for the first race of the season!

The Tigers are hosting the first race of the season on Saturday 26th February 2011. This is the first opportunity for a lot of our youngsters to try slalom in a race environment. It was a fantastic event last year so lets see if we can improve and make it better.

We will have all the c1s and c2s there for people to try, can we beat the 26 c2 crews we had last year?

racing starts at 7pm, but we could do with a hand sorting out entries and the course from 6. i've made a facebook event that is open, so feel free to invite your mates and given that it is a pool slalom no prior experience is necessary!

Nicky
xx
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c   Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:09 am

getting lots of email queries, so looking good!
please remember to tell all of your friends!
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c   Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:03 am

If anyone is able to bring a few boats over from the Centre that would be good

they're all on the trailer, 2 c2s, 3 c1s and a few kayaks, even 1 would be good, you know what they say about light hands and work!

Nicky
xx
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c   Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:46 pm

I'll be taken 2 C1's down
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c   Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:51 pm

can you take 2 c1s and a kayak or two

I will get 2 c2s and a c1
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c   Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:20 am

Could someone take a spare C1 deck for me please
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c   Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:46 pm

not sure if there are any, you can stretch a kayak one over it, or use a nylon one. I might have one, I'll see...
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c   Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:02 pm

thanks to everyone who attended last night, was a really good event and pleased to have so much support.

Was good to see so many people helping out and so many people giving canoe slalom a go.

Great effort everyone!

Nicky
xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c   Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolphin Centre Division 4 s/c
Page 1 of 1