Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Div 2 north

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andyrhu

andyrhu

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:47 am

Hi all,

Just got this from league organisor

Due to issues with the date of the first outdoor tournament (scheduled for 10th October) this has now been cancelled and is intended to be played at the end of the season on the weekend of the 30th April. The venue is yet to be determined and so more details will follow.

So our first tournament will be December 11th in Leeds. I'm in the process of deciding which teams attend which indoor tournaments. Only a few teams have expressed any preference and so that's all I can base it on. If you have a preference, please let me know asap! 

Regards,

Andy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicky

Nicky

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:50 am

is that going to be a full weekend, or a single day? Do we play everyone, or just a select few?

I know that you can't answer, but would be good to find out as I'm sure lots of other people will have similar questions.

Nicky
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nicky

Nicky

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 9:51 am

have we also expressed an interest in which tournaments we wnat to go to? Scott?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ianD

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:32 am

We should have our facility fully sorted by then so how about suggesting it is on the Tees ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonksie

Tonksie

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:15 am

that will be senior selection weekend next year but i don't imagine that will affect too many of us unless Daz has to work?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Basically i think enough people complained about the ridiculous date changes and messing around that happened to they have postponed it till april next year so they have some time to sort it out. I doubt they know the answer to your questions Nicky, though I will e-mail them and ask!!

On the other thread the only comment re. availability for the indoor tournaments was Nicky's preference against the feb date so he can get horrifically drunk and do some dancing on the friday (incidentally his birthday).

i will e-mail them back now sayign we would prefer not to do the feb one.

Scott please take note this is your job!! (although in Scott's defense he is out of the loop in terms of e-mails which for some reason were only getting sent to andy and paul b) i will ask that they add you to the list for all future correspondence.

I will also mention we are happy to host either of the two outdoor tournaments at the end of the season.

B team you need to organise yourselves!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teestigers.forum.st
dcresser

dcresser

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:30 pm

what is the price for the tournerments? and why carnt we pay for a pool for the afternoon and have it in the winter and make everyone happy Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ramz

Ramz

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:03 pm

I agree with Daz, agian I think it would keep a lot of teams happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:53 pm

New info from organiser:

Hi Everyone,

The date scheduled to be played on the 12th of Feb 2011 is to have the
venue moved from Leeds to Stockport. This is to enable the Div1 teams
travelling from London or Wales to be able to finish at 6pm rather than
10pm. Please let Andy Davison know if this affects your preferences in any
way. He intends to email out the dates this week so please confirm with
him one way or the other to speed things up.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards

DaveP

B team I understand you are going to this tournament (the A team have opted out of it and i think we were the last ones able to do so) so it does affect you!!

If you do want to contact the league organiser it Andy davison from white rose: andydavison@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Bagsie not driving to Stockport. Could I have a lift please someone.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaz

chaz

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:51 am

B team didn't av any problems wiv dates wen asked in previous thread!! But given the reluctance of ppl to drive I av asked dave if we can not attend Stockport one

Av the dates were attendin been confirmed yet?

Plz can someone put up dates and venues we are attendin since I'm not in the email loop!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andyrhu

andyrhu

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 pm

I dont think i have had any confirmed dates of what we are attending yet!! but you should be in the email loop as i asked dave and andy to add you to the list as you are the b team captain, i will look into it.

As for driving i seem to remember spending the majority of last season and the season before driving, because ppl did not want to drive, and not charging people so figured it is about time for me to be chauferred for a change!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:36 pm

yeh, they aint released who is going to which one yet. I just had some insider info as I had spoken to him specifically about that date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Div 2 north Empty
PostSubject: Re: Div 2 north   Div 2 north Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 2 north
Page 1 of 1