Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tour of the North

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

Tour of the North Empty
PostSubject: Tour of the North   Tour of the North Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Yo!

Saturday 20 Nov - Tyne
Sunday 21 Nov - Tees
What a great opportunity to do a spot of white water racing on two great bits of river!

you don't need a WWR boat and the club has a few whoppers if you want to try. They are both down as Div A (experienced) and Div B (novice), so why not give it a go in slalom boats or whoppers.

More details on www.wildwater.org.uk entries taken on the day until 10 am, but would be better to enter in advance.

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Tour of the North Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of the North   Tour of the North Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:23 am

ok, I'm planning on getting up there at about 9-9:30, details are here:
http://www.wildwater.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1758:north-tyne-2010-information&catid=1:latest&Itemid=9

At the moment me, calum, hannah and james are definites, Zach allin is almost certainly going, who else is thinking about it? The club has two wavehoppers at it's disposal, so you need to shotgun one of them, at the moment, noone is using either, i think that scott was thinking about it...

Matt are you coming, andrew?

Anyone else?

Nicky
Back to top Go down

Tour of the North
Page 1 of 1