Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sowerby Bridge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

Sowerby Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Sowerby Bridge   Sowerby Bridge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:16 am

Just a quick one, if you are fancying going to sowerby, then make sure that your entry is in on time, they are filling up fast, I've enclosed an email from Les who's running it!

Cheers

Nicky

Hi All

I’m just contacting clubs that usually have a few paddlers racing at our Sowerby Bridge events.

Entries are coming in thick and fast and, with our entry limit, we may not be taking entries on the day. If any of your paddlers are thinking of racing we would advise them to send their entry in asap to avoid disappointment.

I’d be grateful if you could spread the word around your club members if at all possible.

Start information and very provisional start lists are now on www.halifaxcanoe.org.uk or on the slalom website.

Thanks

Les
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

Sowerby Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sowerby Bridge   Sowerby Bridge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Im planning on going, competing in K1 & C1. If anyone else is planning on going we could share a lift.

Cheers
Ramz.
Back to top Go down
Allins

Sowerby Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sowerby Bridge   Sowerby Bridge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:06 pm

hello
I am planning on going and doing C1. is there any chance of me borrowing a 3.5m C1 boat please?
Thanks
from Zac
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Sowerby Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sowerby Bridge   Sowerby Bridge Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 pm

ramz is taking the nomad one so yeah, speak to him to make sure it goes
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

Sowerby Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sowerby Bridge   Sowerby Bridge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Whos plannimg on going? im planning on going but i rather not go on my own.
Cheers.
Ramz
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Sowerby Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sowerby Bridge   Sowerby Bridge Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Just to let you know that if you havent got an entry dont bother going! they closed entries on friday!
Back to top Go down
Connor Bailey

Sowerby Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sowerby Bridge   Sowerby Bridge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi Connor Bailey is going to Sowerby Bridge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sowerby Bridge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sowerby Bridge   Sowerby Bridge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sowerby Bridge
Page 1 of 1