Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ianD

NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC Empty
PostSubject: NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC   NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:38 pm

I am in the process of balancing out the deposit made to the club and what people still we from last years summer comps.

This means the club will owe some people money and some people will owe the club money. Some cheques were out of date when they reached me so that will obviously have an impact, but I have those cheques and will return them to people so they know they have not been cashed

I will post it once its finished

I would like to get this dealt with as quickly as possible once the list is published. This will include getting money the club is owed NOT just what the club needs to pay out.

What I am unsure about what to do is about those who have 'played up'
????????????????
Ian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: Re: NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC   NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:03 pm

well i think you should pay to play up and if you dont go you pay as well so the club cannot loss money if no one plays up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC   NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:30 pm

we already have payed when we played up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC   NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:00 pm

There is no way i am paying for the two rounds that i have missed as this was due to actions out of my control !!! sorry!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC   NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:01 pm

I have attached the sheet Ian has collated. Please download it and pay up asap

If i figure out how to display it on the forum I will!!
Attachments
NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC AttachmentNat League Deposit.pdf
Please download and view
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(491 Kb) Downloaded 30 times
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teestigers.forum.st
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC   NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:56 pm

so what does it mean if you have a positive figure? do i still need to pay ledger for the tournements we played this year or is the club sorting this from the 50 deposits?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ianD

PostSubject: Re: NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC   NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:47 am

The club will pay back the individual that the money is owed to, I am not getting involved in paying x to one person and y to someone else (Being Treasurer takes up enough of my time and I get enough hastle from it)

If it is positive it is correct that you are owed money, how ever the club is also owed money from individuals and what the club can't do is pay all the cash out without getting what it is owed back.

Team members that are owed money should encourage those that owe to pay so the club can balance the money coming in with that going out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ianD

PostSubject: Re: NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC   NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:05 pm

REMINDER.. !!!!!!

PEOPLE STILL OWE FOR THIS ....

THE COMMITTEE ARE NOW DISCUSSING THE ACTION THAT WILL BE TAKEN FOR THOSE THAT STILL HAVE NOT PAID, WHICH I AM GOING TO RECOMMEND THAT THE INDIVIDUALS ARE BANNED FROM PLAYING FOR TIGERS UNTIL THE AMOUNT OWED IS PAID.

ALSO YOU ARE STOPPING YOUR TEAM MATES FROM BEING PAID WHAT THEY ARE OWED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC   NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAT LEAGUE DEPOSIT ETC
Page 1 of 1