Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local League

Go down 
+12
helen
Gail
Circus
chaz
stephenmarkjackson
dcresser
Scotty 2 Hotty
Tonksie
Nicky
andyrhu
Ramz
Duncan
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:13 pm

Please see below and reply ASAP with your commitment. All tournaments Dolphin centre 6.30pm start.

Div 1 dates: Tigers A+B

Tournament 1: 29th Janruary

Tournament 2: 5th February

Tournament 3: 12th March

Div 2 dates: Tigers C

Tournament 1: 15th Janruary

Tournament 2: 22nd Janruary

Tournament 3: February 12th

For which team you would be playing in:

the local league A team will be the same as the national league a team (most likely with guests)

the local league b team will consist mostly of te national league B+C teams

the local league C team will be anyone who wants to play!!

You will notice that we have a team playing this weekend. If you can play at all and would like to come this Sat please reply asap. Many of the clubs players are away in leeds that day...

Last edited by Duncan on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Ramz

Ramz

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Tournament 1 on the 29th January clashes with the HPP Training day in Nottingham.
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:20 pm

Local leage date was confirmed with all other teams before hpp was posted as an training camp, it has been a nightmare organising dates trust me!!!
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Can everyone from the B team make these dates?
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:55 am

there should be no issue with training day and local league.

a 6:30 start means leaving nottingham at 4. I'd aim to leave at 3 to be on the safe side though, I think that it'd be a bit embarrassing to have an event that we're all late to!

Nicky

p.s. I'm good for a-team dates
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:04 am

Can't do the last one as i'm racing in wales and the van will probably be getting its first test run as a camping vehichle!

Back to top Go down
Scotty 2 Hotty

Scotty 2 Hotty

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 am

dates are ok with me
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:20 pm

I can make both confirmed dates.
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:47 pm

i think that I'd struggle with the third date too, there is a div 1 saturday and prem on sunday...

suppose we div 1s might be en route home, so could still make it and we don't have to be playing the first game, just so long as we have enough people to get set up...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:14 pm

i can do the 5th of feb
Back to top Go down
stephenmarkjackson

stephenmarkjackson

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 pm

can do all:D
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Actually just noticed that the C team are playing National league in york on the 5th Feb so i cant make this one (and neither can the rest of the C Team!!) So I can only do the 1st event subject to traffic jams!
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Don't think I can make any of the dates. Defo not 12 march will know nearer the time bout the others

Last edited by chaz on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:25 am

Should be okay for the C-Team dates...
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Can we get a team together for the next div 2 which is next weekend?

the standard last night would be ok for anyone from our club including the kids and girls teams to get some practice at winning in!

please post below if you're going to play.
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:49 pm

I'll play if my neck is fixed... Been struggling to move it this week, but is easing up today, so fingers crossed... Smile

Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:01 pm

So we have one maybe then!

Anyone else fancy playing? I can't play as i have family commitments but a one man team is a poor turn out!

Do any of those who go to the beginner session fancy a go at polo? I think we may have a couple more from this session who might be coming but we could use a couple more of our members who have polo experience to come along too! Any of the kids that were in the youth local league or adults who didn't commit to a national league team would do fine in this standard of event.

come on folks the team have an excellent 4-0 start to the season with a healthy goal difference from the last weekend (and that was without ledger going on a child smashing up rampage! Razz ) so lets have some more volunteers to keep smashing up the division and bringing a trophy back for the tigers!
Back to top Go down
Gail

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:35 pm

If I was in any fit state, I'd play . . . . can't this tournament, hope to be able for the next one Smile
Back to top Go down
helen

helen

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Ive been thinking about this last night, and i was going to volunteer, but I dont think i can commit, I'm driving back up to the north east tomorrow, and however much i really hope to be there by mid afternoon, any accident on the way up could mean otherwise. sorry
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:54 pm

i think that ali and russel are going to be playing, helen, i'm sure that you'd be welcom eif you turn up, but will need to sort out someone to take kit (sorry i can't, I'm in wales).

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:53 am

I'm very sorry to one and all, but my neck has just stopped working again during the day yesterday. I was hoping a nights rest would sort it, but think I'll need to stay off the polo pitch tonight or it could linger even further...

I'm very sorry,
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:28 pm

A-team for local league on Saturday is:

Nicky Cresser
Scott Cresswell
Matt Fletcher
Duncan McAuley, Which I am happy to play as,

is there anyone playing in the B-team? There is plenty of time to get back from the training day in Nottingham if that was putting people off, but we do need to get a team together...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:37 pm

me
Back to top Go down
markl

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Me
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Ste will play in the b team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Local League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Local League   Local League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local League
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next