Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Local League - youth

Go down 
+9
dcresser
Allins
Mrs Tonksie
ivanthorn
Duncan
Tonksie
Ramz
JonathonKeay
Nicky
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

Local League - youth Empty
PostSubject: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:46 pm

right, there appear to be quite a few keen to enter the you local league, to date I've been in contact with all the kids at schol and I'll post the definites on here this week, I've also had interest from:

Calum
Kris
Ben
Brandon

It's be good to get 2 teams together especially as it's our home water! Can people have an ask round, tell all your friends and post on here or text me with who wants to play (has anyone got kyle's contact details?)

Cheers

Nicky
Back to top Go down
JonathonKeay

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:31 pm

I'd be interested in doing local league, just need to know the dates.
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:09 pm

thought you wanted to do senior?

youth dates are 27 nov, 8 jan

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:53 pm

first date is next saturday!

Anyone around to give me ahnd to set up on Saturday, any volunteer for the table? do a spot of reffing?

We've got 8 teams in teh league so should be a great success!

Half six start, so if people could get there for 6:15 so that we can start promptly.

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:45 pm

I'll volunteer for the table if needed. I did the table last year, so i'm not a complete novice.

Ramz

Last edited by Ramz on Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:25 am

cheers ramz

much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:18 am

Will I need to bring any equipment ie. Stuff for the table or decks, helmets etc

Ramz
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:31 pm

I won't be avaliable sorry. but i would suggest you may need whistles!!
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:46 pm

Sorry, I can't for this one.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
JonathonKeay

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:43 pm

I won't be able to make the next saturday one but can make the other.
Also is the team getting coach?

Y'know just a person to shout help =]
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 pm

I will be coaching if we can get enough volunteers to help out, that is unless someone else would prefer to coach and I can sort table stuff out with ramsey

Nicky
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Hi Nicky,
Nic will give final confirmation but I'm certain we'll have two youth teams for next week. Worst case is two youths will have to double up if that is ok? and reckon that means it'll be a four a side game when we play each other.

But small price for getting another team in and giving everyone the most water time possible.

Cheers

Ivan
Back to top Go down
Mrs Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Realise it doesn't help with things for this week, but I can run the table on the 8th if you need helpers.
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

PostSubject: only one team :-(   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:37 pm

ivanthorn wrote:
Hi Nicky,
Nic will give final confirmation but I'm certain we'll have two youth teams for next week. Worst case is two youths will have to double up if that is ok? and reckon that means it'll be a four a side game when we play each other.

But small price for getting another team in and giving everyone the most water time possible.

Cheers

Ivan

Update on this unfortunately.

Only 1 Morpeth Youth Team I'm afraid! been let down by some who don't realise they're letting their pals down as well! Still, will be a good team though.

On another track, would you lot be up for another polo Sunday afternoon, probably just after Christmas? thinking of getting something going on to give the regional polo a bit of a boost.
Back to top Go down
Allins

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Zac's keen - just at Nottingham this Sat/Sun, but up for Jan.

There is another lad at Tyne Valley - Callum - who might also be interested - transport is his usual problem, but could probably help on that front for the next one - will follow up

Back to top Go down
dcresser

dcresser

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:14 pm

hi Linda

We could do with a few extras if we can get calum down this weekend, I think tha Gail's coming down, but don't know how far apart they live? do you have any idea of the distance?

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:56 pm

I'm taking my little brother Christmas shopping at the metrocentre . . . . .happy to take a passenger from there if thats useful?
Tyne valley means Hexham - thats about 50 miles from me I'm afraid. But happy to transport from and to newcastle?
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:49 pm

dcresser wrote:
hi Linda

We could do with a few extras if we can get calum down this weekend, I think tha Gail's coming down, but don't know how far apart they live? do you have any idea of the distance?

Nicky

Hi Linda,

Zac is still good to play for us in the 2nd tournament and we could look at Callum as well (think he's been across to regional training in the past?).

Could maybe sort something out for this weekend if he wants to play and to be honest, could be the person that we needed to make it worth putting in two teams?

Cheers and (as previously said) all the best to Zac for this weekend; hope the snow stops for them!
Back to top Go down
Allins

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:23 am

HI - cheers. I'll give him a ring today and see what he says
Back to top Go down
Allins

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:08 pm

he can't make it this weekend as is working until 6. He will probably come to regional training some times if I can pick him up when taking zac and we could maybe work on him for the next one....
Back to top Go down
sara

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:18 pm

What time does it start tom nite and what time will it finish?
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 4:24 pm

start 6:30 so need to be there for 6:15 really and will be done by 10

nicky
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:29 pm

Position Team Played Won Drawn Lost GF GA GD Points

1 Morpeth A 4 4 0 0 26 5 21 12
2 Morpeth B 4 3 0 1 12 16 -4 10
3 Tees Tigers B 4 2 0 2 12 11 1 8
4 Durham KC 4 0 1 3 6 13 -7 5
5 Tees Tigers A 4 0 1 3 6 17 -11 5
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 11:36 pm

if you cant understand that it will be on tiger web tomorrow in a readable format!
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:23 am

Tonksie wrote:
Position Team Played Won Drawn Lost GF GA GD Points

1 Morpeth A 4 4 0 0 26 5 21 12
2 Morpeth B 4 3 0 1 12 16 -4 10
3 Tees Tigers B 4 2 0 2 12 11 1 8
4 Durham KC 4 0 1 3 6 13 -7 5
5 Tees Tigers A 4 0 1 3 6 17 -11 5

Congratulations to all the teams who played on Saturday and to all those who helped make the night a fantastic event.

All of our youth players had a fantastic time and loved the competition. As spectators/coaches/referees we also had the best time at a tournament in a long time, so thanks to all those involved!

Ivan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Local League - youth   Local League - youth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Local League - youth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next