Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swimathon - Please Sponsor Me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chaz

chaz

Swimathon - Please Sponsor Me Empty
PostSubject: Swimathon - Please Sponsor Me   Swimathon - Please Sponsor Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:58 am

Hi,

I’m taking on the swim of my life and have entered Swimathon 2011, the world’s biggest fundraising swim.

The money that I raise will allow Marie Curie Nurses to provide more free care at home to people with terminal cancer and other illnesses.

Make a secure online donation at http://my.artezglobal.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=351078&langPref=en-CA

Then use your credit or debit card.

Marie Curie Nurses work through the day and night providing care, 365 days a year. £20 pays for a Marie Curie Nurse for one hour in a patient’s home

Marie Curie Nurse Sue Doherty, from the Marie Curie Hospice, Solihull said:
” The money raised from all the wonderful people who take part in Swimathon helps fund Marie Curie Nurses like me who provide free care for people with terminal cancer and other illnesses. Last year the charity cared for over 29,000 people in the community and in our hospices. Events like Swimathon are so important to the work of the charity, allowing us to keep on providing hands on care and emotional support for terminally ill people and their families.”

Thank you for your support

Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

Swimathon - Please Sponsor Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimathon - Please Sponsor Me   Swimathon - Please Sponsor Me Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Swimathon - Please Sponsor Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: General Chat :: Chat and stuff-
Jump to: