Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Duck Race 25 June

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

Duck Race 25 June Empty
PostSubject: Duck Race 25 June   Duck Race 25 June Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:50 am

Please see email below about a charity Duck race that Stockton's Mayor is wanting to host, sounds like a worthy cause if anyone would like to get involved!

Doesn't sound too arduous and might be a bit of fun!

Anyone want to join in?

Nicky

The Stockton Mayor’s Office is planning to hold a Charity Duck Race on the River Tees at Preston Park on the 25 June 2011 on behalf of Armed forces Charities Namely The Rifles Regiment Care for Casualties, The Yorkshire Regiment Benevolent Trust and the Royal British Legion.

I would like to call on your help with the control, start and recovery of ducks at the end of the race.

This will mean the use of your safety boats or rowers/sailers to assist with the control of the ducks and movement if it is a very still day. Also the Launching of the ducks at the start and recovery of Ducks at the finish line.

Without your help it will be difficult for us to put this on, if you can assist me in this endeavour i look forward to hearing from you.

I thank you for your time in reading this email, if you can help please contact me on my work email kevin.bowdrey@stockton.gov.uk or phone the Mayor’s office direct on 01642 52 8160 or 528161 and speak to Susan the Mayor’s assistant.

Kevin Bowdrey

Mayor’s Attendant
Back to top Go down

Duck Race 25 June
Page 1 of 1