Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help needed from northerners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

help needed from northerners Empty
PostSubject: help needed from northerners   help needed from northerners Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:08 pm

Would anyone be willing to help transport a trophy further north? tynemouth won local league div 1 and suggested if the trophy (which I currently have) could make it to west denton they could easily collect it from there.

Any takers??
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Gail

PostSubject: Re: help needed from northerners   help needed from northerners Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:28 pm

If it's still there next time I'm down I can do that . . . . in exchange for electronic tiger claws in a format my PC will recognise would be fantabulous!!?
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

PostSubject: Re: help needed from northerners   help needed from northerners Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:06 am

Duncan wrote:
Would anyone be willing to help transport a trophy further north? tynemouth won local league div 1 and suggested if the trophy (which I currently have) could make it to west denton they could easily collect it from there.

Any takers??

Only issue being that West Denton finished 5 weeks ago for the Summer......
Back to top Go down
Gail

PostSubject: Re: help needed from northerners   help needed from northerners Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Minor details ivan Wink
I know where tynemouth is, i'll just drop it off there Smile
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

PostSubject: Re: help needed from northerners   help needed from northerners Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:35 pm

Gail wrote:
Minor details ivan Wink
I know where tynemouth is, i'll just drop it off there Smile

on the street corner next to the Castle? Might be better to get in touch with Joan or Ian, Adam, etc.

or I can put you onto Bungy if you like? I don't think anyone from Tynemouth actually live there anymore!
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

PostSubject: Re: help needed from northerners   help needed from northerners Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:29 am

Hi,

If you can get it to me, then I can get it Bungy. If you can't sort before the 21st then I can pick up at the Refs course.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help needed from northerners   help needed from northerners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help needed from northerners
Page 1 of 1