Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shoulder Pre-hab!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam The Man

Sam The Man

Shoulder Pre-hab! Empty
PostSubject: Shoulder Pre-hab!   Shoulder Pre-hab! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Hi there,

I no this isnt technically 'chat & stuff', but i thought more people would read this if I put it in here.

As we all know shoulder injuries are the most common injuries in canoeing, so I wondered if it would be good for me to make a shoulder prehab exercise sheet for everyone in the club to have, ideally so that we can start preventing these injuries from ever happening. And it would be good for my cpd too.

Let me know what u think.

Thanks

Sam

(I'm a physio btw, just incase people didnt no)
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Shoulder Pre-hab! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulder Pre-hab!   Shoulder Pre-hab! Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:06 pm

I think it is a great idea mate, i would like a copy as i have trouble with my shoulder after plastering ceilings mostly Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Shoulder Pre-hab! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulder Pre-hab!   Shoulder Pre-hab! Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:40 pm

as people are getting better at chucking a ball, they're putting to omuch pressure through their shoulders without proper warm up, so some idea of where to start would be good!

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shoulder Pre-hab! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shoulder Pre-hab!   Shoulder Pre-hab! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoulder Pre-hab!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: General Chat :: Chat and stuff-
Jump to: