Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Pack National Champs 2011

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Team Pack National Champs 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Team Pack National Champs 2011   Team Pack National Champs 2011 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:03 pm

See attached!
Attachments
Team Pack National Champs 2011 Attachmentteam packs nat champs 2011.doc
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(3.5 Mb) Downloaded 23 times
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Team Pack National Champs 2011   Team Pack National Champs 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:41 am

Is there a seperate place for tigers to sign up for BBQ or are we all to email Nicky??
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

PostSubject: Play lists   Team Pack National Champs 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:50 am

Duncan wrote:
See attached!

Hi,

Any idea on when the play-lists will be available? or can the first few games on Saturday be posted on here come Thurs/Fri?

Will be there for 7:30 Sat., but always good to know when to have breaky!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: Team Pack National Champs 2011   Team Pack National Champs 2011 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Tigers should reply via their team captain. Thought I realise some of you aren't playing.... maybe start a thread on the forum which everyone can reply on so he doesn't get a million e-mails.

Playlists will be available thursday night or Friday morning. (I am almost 100% sure of this, but will double check with Nicky). Essentially it will be nothing like last year...
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
ivanthorn

PostSubject: Re: Team Pack National Champs 2011   Team Pack National Champs 2011 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Duncan wrote:
Tigers should reply via their team captain. Thought I realise some of you aren't playing.... maybe start a thread on the forum which everyone can reply on so he doesn't get a million e-mails.

Playlists will be available thursday night or Friday morning. (I am almost 100% sure of this, but will double check with Nicky). Essentially it will be nothing like last year...

Aye, it was the playlists I was after seeing. Just to get time of first game and reffing for Morpeth Youth.

Any chance of getting them posted up on here?

If it helps it's moi doing their reffing.

ta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Pack National Champs 2011   Team Pack National Champs 2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Pack National Champs 2011
Page 1 of 1