Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anybody seen my boat?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roswitha

anybody seen my boat? Empty
PostSubject: anybody seen my boat?   anybody seen my boat? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:55 pm

I was at the Centre this afternoon - admittedly the first time in three weeks- and I couldn't see my boat anywhere. Does anybody know of its whereabouts?
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: anybody seen my boat?   anybody seen my boat? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:22 pm

probably tidied away the racking.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Roswitha

PostSubject: Re: anybody seen my boat?   anybody seen my boat? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Sorry, I don't understand that - you think it's been tidied away with the racks?
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: anybody seen my boat?   anybody seen my boat? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:32 pm

it was definately there on Tuesday as I got it down and put it back. I think it' son teh left hand rack, second shelf down, it may have moved or been turned round so that you couldn't see it maybe???

Back to top Go down
Roswitha

PostSubject: Re: anybody seen my boat?   anybody seen my boat? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:45 am

Thanks Nicky - I am sure it's somewhere. Maybe I was just blind (has happened before)! I must find a session I can go to and something to train for, I am sooo unfit and sooo fat , I probably won't fit into my boat anymore!
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: anybody seen my boat?   anybody seen my boat? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:58 am

you've got to remember CTR!

We've got a meeting on monday to discuss the winter training programme, so will be letting everyone know what we have planned from then.

There's local league coming up to train for in polo and the boxing day race is always good if you're not in Germany for Christmas?

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody seen my boat?   anybody seen my boat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody seen my boat?
Page 1 of 1