Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

C-Team National League

Go down 
+4
Paulb
Mrs Tonksie
Tonksie
Phil Dean
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Phil Dean

C-Team National League Empty
PostSubject: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:08 pm

OUR DATES

8th Oct Stockport
29th Oct Stockport

14th Jan Newcastle
25th Feb York

Last edited by Phil Dean on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 am

are your dates different to the b teams??
Back to top Go down
Mrs Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:51 pm

I think at the moment these are just the dates for all the Div 3 North tournaments but Phil missed the 14th January at Outer West Pool off the fixtures list. It can be viewed at the new canoepolo.org.uk website.
Back to top Go down
Phil Dean

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:55 pm

yep missed that one I am free for that one atm.

these should be the same as the B-team just thought it might be less confusing to organisen the two teams on different threads
Back to top Go down
Paulb

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Hi everyone.

Sorry I've not been around but I've had a really bad chest infection, but I'm on the mend and hope to be at training this week.

The only date I would like to miss is the 29th Oct, as I have Abi that weekend

If no one else has any problems, it would make sense to ask, to miss another Stockport round as this would cut down on travelling.

I would expect to be playing the same nights as the B team, this is to stop us switching players around.

Hope your all well and see you soon.

Paul B
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 am

Iv put dates in to work and will know as soon as i can but will try and get them all!!!
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:50 am

Just looked cant dom 19th of Nov soz
Back to top Go down
francis

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:32 pm

I have no idea whats going on at the minute so have no hope of confirming anything for a few months time, very sorry about this.

Loads of work and projects on at the minute which is why i've not been around for ages but hopefully things will be calmer in a few weeks and I can get back on it and I'll try to confirm asap what I can and can't do.
Back to top Go down
Phil Dean

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:14 pm

we have got the dates the 8th October in Stockport and 29th October also in Stockport. This is just the first half of the season as the league organiser is away he has just sorted this at the moment.

the 8th is the same weekend as we are organising a Slalom at the Barrage so it would be good if we could all meet there in the morning to helpout then head off about half 2.

I now have a car which should take 5 people pretty comfortably and is good on juice

Unfortunatly I will only be back up north the weekend before so we won't have much practice as a team but I have still been training over the Summer
Back to top Go down
Phil Dean

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:21 pm

oh yeah can everyone post there BA numbers as well.
I am 1
Francis 9?
and I can't remember anyone elses
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Phil,

My BA is 2

I've just looked at my calendar and made an horrendous boo boo...
My son's Birthday is on the following Monday after the weekend of the 8th, and my wife has plans to go see the grand folks.

This has put a real spanner in works sorry! If I can make any adjustments I will, but for now best count me out of the 8th.

I've got no problems paying my share of the fee if you can find a stand in.
Back to top Go down
Paulb

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 am

Hi

My BA number is 7.

Paul B
Back to top Go down
Phil Dean

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:24 am

results from the last tournament are up on the canoepolo website here http://www.canoepolo.org.uk/index.php/open/div3n-natlge

if it wasn't for a penalty in the closing seconds of our match against Kingston B we would be winning the league!

right lets start organising the tournament on the 29th

as things stand we have

1.Me
2.Ramsey
3.Paul Gwyther
4.Matt Gillies(?)
5.Tori Park(NO)
7.Paul Bone (NO)
8.Katie Sweeting
9.Francis

this is everyone who is currently on the 'squad' next to their B.A. no. Paul G Ramsey has already played in the league with no. 2 so you need a different no.

Last edited by Phil Dean on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:17 pm

My BA Number is 8 - and I should be okay for the 29th Smile
Back to top Go down
Paulb

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi

I think Tori said that she had already agreed to play in the Yorkshire League on the 29th.

Sorry about giving away that Penalty. I have Abi on the 29th and it's not fair to drag her all the way down to Stockport.

Paul B
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Phil,

Happy to play with another BA.

Unfortunately, this BA is my own, so this provides a little incovenience when coming getting one from the boat house before travelling.

Of course if the plan is to meet at the boat house on Saturday, no issues...

What is the plan for the travel on Saturday. I'm happy to provide a lift if whomever comes with me is willing to share the fuel cost.

I'm guessing we need to a couple of cars for the team to go down?

- Paul
Back to top Go down
Phil Dean

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:43 pm

our next tournament is in Newcastle next weekend at the outer west pool.

the tournament is earlier than usual the doors open at 15.00 but we should be done by 8.

the address is below.

Outer West Pool
West Denton Way
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
NE5 2QZ

I can't remember who said they were around originally so who can play?
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Phil,

As mentioned on text, I'll be along...

Who needs a lift up there?
I'm either going to need to drop by the centre or ask somebody to pick up a BA for me.

Phil,
I apologise, I cannot remember the number I played at Stockport?
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Do We have a playlist for this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Phil, All,

I'm struggling with transport this weekend. Nadia and the kids have the car for a trip out so I'll need a lift to York please.

Who's playing? can anybody help out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C-Team National League   C-Team National League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C-Team National League
Page 1 of 1