Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOCAL LEAGUE

Go down 
+8
chaz
Paulb
John Holmes
Mrs Tonksie
Roswitha
Nicky
Tonksie
Gail
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gail

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Tigers

As I'm sure you are mostly aware, I am running the local leagues this year.

If we want to run these leagues, I need some assistance. I need some help and some people who are willing to sacrifice a couple of hours some saturday nights.

I need
-volunteer keyholders-to let people into the pool and lock up afterwards
-volunteers to referee at division 2
-volunteers to PLAY in the tigers div 2 team
-people who can bring spare kit/boats for the non tigers I'm having to recruit to fill spaces in teams because tigers won't volunteer
-people willing to come to tournaments and act as head coach/first aider, you can volunteer for this role on a night you are attending
-people who have access to or are willing to gain access to particular bits of information required prior to being able to book the pool

I CANNOT and WILL NOT continue organising this if people don't volunteer to help out-most of these jobs are simple and easy but are unfortunately things I cannot do alone.

Please let me know if you are able to help out Smile

xxx
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:17 am

Gail we still dont have any dates so how can we commit??

Tell us the dates and people will help out like they always do. This weekends slalom was a brilliant example of how the club gets events done even under challenging circumstances.

Please , we have been asking for dates for over a month, just give them to us and we can sort out who is availiable to do what when and where.
Back to top Go down
Gail

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 am

In order to get teams attending, rather than dropping out last minute like in previous years, i have given teams an opportunity to tell me what they cant make. I will get the dates out asap, i spent a large part of yesterday trying to sort them.... They need to be double checked then they can go out!
However, its a bit of a catch 22... Cant finalise things til i have volunteers!

So, if you can volunteer, please do!!
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:36 am

Yo, I'm happy to do whatever when I'm there, people are often better if they are asked to do a particular job, rather than asking people to volunteer!

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Roswitha

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:00 pm

Hi Gail,

I am happy to do key duty or similar and also to be a reserve/back-up for division 2 if you should be short of players.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Tonksie

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi Gail, I'm happy to be the key holder at some of the events. Just let me know what possible days there are to meet to do the training.
This is probably the only thing I'm able to do off the list! But I'm happy to run the table on the nights I'm there too.
Saturday nights I can't do at the moment include 11th, 18th and 25th Nov, 2nd, 24th and 31st (!) Dec, 13th Jan, 10th Feb and 3rd March (this is the same for James). Happy to help out on any of the others though!
Cheers, Rachel
Back to top Go down
John Holmes

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:30 am

Josh Holmes is my son and i will be willing to help in any way possible.Just let me know

John
Back to top Go down
Paulb

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi Gail,

I'm happy to help, let me know when and where. I'm a Fist Aider, Coach and a Ref.

Hope you are well. Smile

Paul B
Back to top Go down
Gail

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Wicked!!

Thanks for your offers of help guys, much appreciated.

Rach, we have you down to be a keyholder if thats still ok, Me, J and Nicky are the others, we need to sort a time for 'induction' . . . I can do that for you whenever you're free so no worries with that one!

Ros, we have you down to play C team . . . Would you be able to get BAs/spare kit etc for our tournaments please? I'll send you lists of requirements for each tournament.

John, fab . . . we'll take him, can he play C team also? Am I right in thinking you're a DM/M at a pool? If so, please PM me, I have a question for you!

Paul, can you please scan and email or post copies of your coach and first aid certs please? Also do you have a CRB through the BCU? If so, can I have the number?

On a seperate note, local league dates . . . .

C team - 19/11 and 03/12

A team - 10/12 and 28/01 - plus one of 12/11 or 03/03 (think you're all available, any preference?)

B team - 12/11 and 28/01 - plus one of 10/12 or 03/03 (think you're all available, any preference?)

Thanks again guys!

xxx
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:28 pm

12/11 please, a-team
Back to top Go down
Gail

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:47 pm

No worries Nicky, you're in for that date . . . . Ian had requested not to play that date, hence why you weren't in that one Smile
xxx
Back to top Go down
John Holmes

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:10 am

Gail

As i have just joined the forum i am not allowed to pm for 7 days.
Please ring me on 07986742945

John
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:26 pm

I can't make the 3rd march as it is a div 1 ladies so I wud say 10/12 but this depends whether the rest of the team is available
Back to top Go down
Gail

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:02 am

Chaz, mark requested not march 3rd also... Ill take that as a majority vote!
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:53 pm

I'll play! I'll Play! The only one I CAN'T make is the 10th Dec.

Last edited by Ramz on Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Circus

Circus

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Gail,

I'm up for playing on on the C team as you asked and can help out at either of the C-team dates whilst I'm not playing.

The one thing I sent a Pm to Phil Dean about was a Div 3 North Date, which occurred on the 19th Nov I believe this is the one date we've pulled out from so should be ok.
Back to top Go down
Gail

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Brilliant thankyou Paul!!

To all those who have volunteered help this far, thankyou (Nicky, Ian, Ros, Paul B, Paul G, John H . . .)!!

Theres a couple of new things arisen-

- I need someone to check the goals we will be using, make sure we have ample rope to tie them up with etc etc
- I need someone to get these goals to Tynemouth by the first tournament date
- I need the local league box-no idea who has this . . . any clues??
- I need the trophy for Tynemouth to have for the season, until a storming performance steals it back (Please tigers Smile )
- I could also use someone contacting Letty . . . I keep phoning when they are out! Probs just bad planning on my part . . . need a copy of the insurance documents

Thanks again guys Smile
Back to top Go down
ivanthorn

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Now I hate to split hairs.....   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:50 pm

Hi Gail,

Now I hate to split hairs and all that but technically this is incorrect "I need the trophy for Tynemouth to have for the season, until a storming performance steals it back (Please tigers )".

Season 1 - Morpeth A win
Season 2 - Abandoned with an uneven # games having been played, therefore, no winners but title remained Morpeth A
Season 3 - Tynemouth win

Season 4 - ?????????? Agree, most likely scenario is a Tees victory, but the tier 2 games will decide.

Anyhow, thanks for sorting out the leagues and looking forward to getting some competitive(?) time again.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Gail

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:46 pm

Yep, I know the stats Ivan!!
It was a plea to our tigers to take it seriously . . . .
It should be good, I'm busy organising playlists-I'll have them out by the end of the week!!

Gail
Back to top Go down
Ramz

Ramz

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:30 pm

Whats the postcode for the pool?
Back to top Go down
Mrs Tonksie

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:33 pm

Hi Gail,

I'm free now this weekend so will be there if there is anything I can do to help. Can you confirm the times and location though please?

Thanks, Rachel
Back to top Go down
Gail

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:18 pm

Rach, brill!!

Can you get a copy of the up to date insurance cert for the club please? I have the old one but they won't accept it . . .

Also, table on the night?

The first tournament is at WEST DENTON POOL 4.30-8.30pm.

All others at TYNEMOUTH.

Thankyou!!

Gail
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:59 am

I have emailed it to you gail.

thanks
duncan
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Gail

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:58 am

I would just like to thank everyone who helped out last night Smile
We couldn't run the tournaments we do without so many tigers chipping in and helping out, so big thanks to all!!

Bring on the next one Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Where are my manners! Thanks for sorting everything last night Gail, and thanks to everyone for getting out of the pool just in the nick of time at the end, great evening and lots of Tiger Success
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LOCAL LEAGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL LEAGUE   LOCAL LEAGUE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOCAL LEAGUE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next