Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

Have you ever! Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever!   Have you ever! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:38 am

I appear to becoming quite forgetful in my old age, and was wondering if it was just me? Last night I got half way down the A66 to go canoeing when I realised I had no canoe...

Am I going mad, or is this a normal occurrence?

Nicky
(or at least that's what I think my name is)
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Have you ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever!   Have you ever! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:48 am

mmm, you'll see that if i make training on wed night it will be in the old beast of a revenge!

I was zooming past Thirsk on sunday night when Rachel called to ask if i needed my polo boat this week as it was blocking the hall!

ooops!

Apparently 30 is the start of a slippery slope!
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Have you ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever!   Have you ever! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Maybe I've hit 30 early. Yesterday I packed my bag to go canoeing after church and definitely forgot to bring my paddles. So i popped back home to pick them up and returned to the centre only to realise when I emptied my bag that I had no shorts.

You'll be happy to know though that the third attempt later that evening was successful.
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Calum

Calum

Have you ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever!   Have you ever! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Nicky remember the time when we got all the way to the centre and I realised I forgot both paddle and boat, then at carding ton I forgot my cagdeck also at the north Tyne I forgot my helmet Darren had it. Whilst we're on about helmets I have ran over 3. So Nicky either your reaching old early and I have Alzheimer's at 15 or your okay and I'm forgetful!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Have you ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever!   Have you ever! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:25 pm

I think me tonksie and sync nay just be 15, that's the only explanation I can think of! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have you ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever!   Have you ever! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you ever!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tees Tigers :: General Chat :: Chat and stuff-
Jump to: