Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hull International

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Hull International  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 am

Really he was playing polo last-night unlike others from the youth team and smashing it so I belive you may be wrong there callllllum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allins

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Friend of Andy Dancer wrote:
Really he was playing polo last-night unlike others from the youth team and smashing it so I belive you may be wrong there callllllum

as far as I understand it, Connor has an England slalom camp on that weekend, and that's why he is unable to go (but check with Lynne)

Zac was at HPP also on an England camp this week hence not at polo and can't always make it down on a Tues, but does when he can.

Can someone clarify the situation as to whether there is a youth team going then? thanks

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calum

Calum

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:35 pm

We have enough for a team as Russel is coming he told me on the phone

Connor said he isn't coming

And I'd done two sessions prior to polo and was knackered! Matthew
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turners

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:43 am

Havent been able to log on here but finally sorted!

Linda is right about the camp for Connor, already explained on Tigers facebook page so wont bore anyone by repeating myself. lol Shame it clashes but hope all goes well Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaz

chaz

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:38 pm

ross and hoody are both playing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:39 pm

Has anybody put an entry in for this?

I see its the week before National's so will have to elect to not go to the National's if I'm in a team for this one.

Let me know about the entry I'll step up, if I'm in time, I realise I've been out of touch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phil Dean

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:16 am

the entries are in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phil Dean

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:30 am

Teams

the info isn't up yet for next weekend but hopefully it will be shortly.... I will post it as soon as it is up alternatively you could all look after yourselves to save me doing everything for you and look on www.kkc.org.uk :p

A-Team
Beth Barratt
Chaz Cheung
Ginny Coyles
Nicky Cresser
Phil Dean
Matt Fletcher
Ross Martin

B-Team
Hoody
Paul Ramsey
Andy Rhucroft
Katie Sweeting
James Tonks

C-Team
Zac Allin
Calum Cresser
Paul Gwyther
Mark Ledger
Ben Teasdale

This may be altered if Russell and Ali can make it... (It's work being rubbish and not telling him if he can have the weekend off yet so completely out of mine and his control)

I am not being responsible for lifts and kit etc. unless your canoe is not black in which case it will be confiscated for the weekend.

for those people who haven't been before the tournament is held outside the princes quay shopping centre HU1 2PQ. Camping is avaliable at a nearby rugby club as well.

Last edited by Phil Dean on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:49 am

I would much rather be playing for the b team !!! i did say i would help the c team out if they needed but thought i would still be playing in the b team and then play for the c team too if needed!!! i dont think i was the last person to put my name down for hull!!! i understand it is hard to sort out entries and teams etc

i would like to enjoy potentially my last few tournaments with the tigers playing decent polo no offence to the c team players this was more aimed at the teams that we will be facing!! Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

see you all at training Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phil Dean

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:47 pm

I forgot to mention above team entries cost 70 so that is a maximum of 14 each but less if you have more than five please bring money to the weekend.

Ah sorry Andy it appears we have had some miss communication. Unless Russell and Ali come the last person to sign up will be in the C-team then. I will have a sort out tonight as I am currently meant to be working...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tonksie

Tonksie

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Am i missing something here?

Summer tournements are meant to be practice for national league, yes?

The A team in next years team + some extras

Surely the B team take andy until Dunc, Ian and Scott are given teams

And the C team should be Paul Katie and the kids same as their national league team will be?

Or is that too easy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Circus

Circus

PostSubject: Travel   Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:16 am

Hey,

Is anybody travelling straight from the Darlington area, or are we planning to meet at the club house? I'm willing to drive if anybody needs a lift directly from Darlo or nearby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calum

Calum

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:09 pm

Russel Rowell is playing so ledger could play up and what happened to josh holmes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phil Dean

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:54 am

Hull info pack attatched apparently there is a mistsake and the saturday night meal will actually be 7.

Matches start at 8 a.m. but there isn't a playlist yet so EVERYONE needs to be there by 7.30!

Calum, Josh told Nicky a while ago that he wasn't going to Hull (or Nat Champs I think).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hull International    Hull International  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hull International
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2