Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

National Championships

Go down 
+11
Russell Rowell
John Holmes
Phil Dean
Ben Curly Wurly Teasdale
Scotty 2 Hotty
Circus
Calum
Duncan
andyrhu
Katie Sweeting
Nicky
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
andyrhu

andyrhu

National Championships - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: National Championships   National Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:37 am

for all of you that are driving down to club champs thought it would be beneficial if i put up the destructions i have for where it is, so here is the address and postcode of the camping and playing venue Taff Bargoed Lakes, Trelewis, Treharris, Merthyr Tydfil CF46 6RD, if you need any more info then hop on the Aberfan website
Cheers :-)
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

PostSubject: Re: National Championships   National Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:15 am

i am going but name isnt on the list.

what are the teams for this. i am hoping to go and see bethan over this weekend so may disappear for the evening
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

PostSubject: Re: National Championships   National Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 am

Dont worry your name is on the list and i have no idea what the teams will be. i will speak to nicky either tonight or at hull at the weekend about it
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: National Championships   National Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Travel? Anyone going down Fri and coming back Sunday wanna share lifts? I don't mind the driving if that helps...
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: National Championships   National Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Shotgun! Chaz had asked me for a lift, but car needs a service and next weeks looking busier than this if that's possible!
Back to top Go down
Calum

Calum

PostSubject: Re: National Championships   National Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Could I get a lift plz
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: National Championships   National Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:26 am

i assume that was directed at me Calum? Have you not already got a lift with Ross/Mark?

Currently there is just me Nicky and Chaz so there is room with us if you want. However, chaz can't leave until 6:30 so it might be a bit of a late one getting down there.
Back to top Go down
Calum

Calum

PostSubject: Re: National Championships   National Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 am

Got one with ross
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: National Championships   National Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Sorry for being difficult dunc, but I'm heading down with Steve Teasdale. Does anyone have spare tent space for a little one?
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

PostSubject: Re: National Championships   National Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Ok, so now it's me chaz and phil. room for one more potentially....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Championships   National Championships - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

National Championships
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2