Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

buoyancy aids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

buoyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: buoyancy aids   buoyancy aids Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Where have all the buoyancy aids gone?

Can we have an amnesty? We had a 3 or 4 full sets and are now scraping the barrel to get anywhere near. There is a mixed set of youth and adult ones at St Johns and a few dotted here and there, but where are the rest?

Can you all take a look in your garages, spare rooms etc to see if there are any laying around, we need them in a few weeks, otherwise there'll be no outdoor sessions...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

buoyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: buoyancy aids   buoyancy aids Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:13 am

have you had a look in the barrage storage area. I think we (the B team) may have 2 that we used this season but we kept hold of them as it was a nightmare getting hold of them the first time.
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

buoyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: buoyancy aids   buoyancy aids Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:59 am

I've done an inventry of all storage areas and we are missing loads. I presume that the reason it was hard to find kit in the first place! Wink Do you know which numbers these are?
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

buoyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: buoyancy aids   buoyancy aids Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:31 am

1 & 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

buoyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: buoyancy aids   buoyancy aids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

buoyancy aids
Page 1 of 1