Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Club Bouyancy aids

Go down 
+4
Turners
Tonksie
Calum
Nicky
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky

Nicky

Club Bouyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Club Bouyancy aids   Club Bouyancy aids Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Does anyone have any idea where the bouyancy aids have gone from the centre?

When we found them all after local league last year, they were distributed between the centre and the barrage. There now appear to be no BA's at the centre... Can whoever has them returm them as a matter of urgency.

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Calum

Calum

Club Bouyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Bouyancy aids   Club Bouyancy aids Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:04 am

I have one, which I used for the Wednesday session
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Club Bouyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Bouyancy aids   Club Bouyancy aids Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:37 am

cheer for posting calum, so that's 1 of them!

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Club Bouyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Bouyancy aids   Club Bouyancy aids Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:47 am

Roz has one she uses for the pool

I have 2 that were used for national league. i just havent been to the center since.

Back to top Go down
Turners

Club Bouyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Bouyancy aids   Club Bouyancy aids Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Connor also has 1 he used on wednesdays but dont think hes going anymore so will return it to centre (or can pass to Ben to bring to pool if needed)
cheers
Lynn
Back to top Go down
markl

Club Bouyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Bouyancy aids   Club Bouyancy aids Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:47 pm

I've got one at my parents house which I took to the pool for Duncan a while back, will pick it up next time I'm there and drop it off at the centre.
Back to top Go down
Duncan
Admin
Duncan

Club Bouyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Bouyancy aids   Club Bouyancy aids Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:31 am

I returned one to the centre yesterday that was used at the pool 2 weeks ago. Don't know who by.
Back to top Go down
https://teestigers.forum.st
Ben Curly Wurly Teasdale

Club Bouyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Bouyancy aids   Club Bouyancy aids Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:08 pm

i have one
Back to top Go down
chaz

chaz

Club Bouyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Bouyancy aids   Club Bouyancy aids Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi,

Guys this is getting ridiculous. This is club kit for you to BORROW, how can anyone else use it if you have it???

Ben and Roz fair enough keep hold of them if you are going every week but if you know you will miss a week please return them to the centre or give them to someone who will be there the next week so we have enough.

Calum and Connor i dont think you are coming to the pool sessions anymore so please can you return these b'aids and boats if you have them?? Katie i know you have at least one boat maybe two (not sure if you took one for paul bone)?

Ledger the sooner the better, likewise Tonksie although i guess you'll need them for div 2? please can you return after this?

In addition to these missing ba's there appears to be a number of boats missing. If you can get them for training / competitions you can get them back? if not you need to arrange this asap. Boats in particular are supposed to be charged for each session used so they are losing money if you have them in your garage. I am going to propose rental fees or fines if people continue to hold onto kit longer than necessary and without notifying the committee with a good reason. Kit also needs to be fixed and safety checked on a regular basis so please return all kit.

Any problems contact myself or mark cresswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Bouyancy aids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Bouyancy aids   Club Bouyancy aids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Club Bouyancy aids
Page 1 of 1