Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaffa Cakes!!!

Go down 
+6
ianD
andyrhu
Friend of Andy Dancer
Nicky
Katie Sweeting
Sam The Man
10 posters

Are Jaffa Cakes cakes or biscuits?
They're cakes duurr!
Jaffa Cakes!!! Vote_lcap77%Jaffa Cakes!!! Vote_rcap
 77% [ 10 ]
They're biscuits!
Jaffa Cakes!!! Vote_lcap23%Jaffa Cakes!!! Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Sam The Man

Sam The Man

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:18 am

After a heated discussion, in the pool yesterday, on wheather jaffa cakes are cakes or biscuits, I think a poll is in order.

Just to clarify---- if they are biscuits then surely they should be called Jaffa Biscuits! Question
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:25 am

This is easy, the best way to determine a cake or a biscuit is as follows:

A biscuit goes soft when its out of date a cake goes hard

Leave your jaffa cakes out on the side for a day or two and see which happens i can guess itll be the latter

jaffa CAKES are CAKES

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sam The Man

Sam The Man

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:31 am

Tho if it rains and the jaffa cakes go soggy it doesn't count!
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:25 pm

jaffa cakes have got to be biscuits.

a cake should provide satisfaction in one serving as the battenberg and bakewell definately do. The jaffa on the other hand requires at least two.

the jaffa is therefore a biscuit, and the use of the word cake is nothing but fraud...
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:58 pm

i am going to have to side with Nicky i mean think about it if someone said "would you like a cake?" (for CTR obv) and they brought you a measly jaffa, i personally would be deeply disappointed Sad i mean what a waste of a precious CTR cake

so it definitely gets a biscuit from me plus it means i don't count them on my CTR bounce
Back to top Go down
Katie Sweeting

Katie Sweeting

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:22 pm

Could that possibly be the reason that your name has been altered to include an F????

A measly excuse to be able to eat more cake is not reason to vote biscuit over cake!! no matter how disappointed it may make you

Razz
Back to top Go down
andyrhu

andyrhu

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:54 pm

who gives a flying Fart whether they are cakes or not they are just absolutely minging

give ma a jam donught any day
Back to top Go down
ianD

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:05 am

I think doughnuts have taken out a restraining order on you, because of your history of doughnut abuse...

Jaffa Cakes is all about the VAT ... you don't pay VAT on cakes but you do on biscuits ....
Back to top Go down
Tonksie

Tonksie

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Finally got this to work!

Jaffa Cakes are infact biscuits!

The real issue is how many you can eat in one sitting. I know i'm a fat B***&%d but there is no way anyone could eat 12 cakes and still have room for a coffee to wash them down. Therefore they must be a biscuit.

Calling them a cake is just to keep away the VAT man.
Back to top Go down
Gtolley

Gtolley

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Jaffa cakes are miniture cakes.......if my birthday cake was big round sponge with a layer of orange jelly and dark chocolate on the top i would be happy to say its a birthday CAKE not a birthday biscuit. it is a bite size cake simple as that!!!
Back to top Go down
Russell Rowell

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:29 pm

JAFA CAKE!!! It says it in the name What a Face
Back to top Go down
Andrea

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Jaffa cakes   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Just to let you boys and girls know, there is a brill website called "pimp that snack" with instructions on how to make giant jaffa cakes, as well as other confectionary delights such as giant wagon wheels, jammie dodgers and Kinder eggs.

Ben and Adams mum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaffa Cakes!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaffa Cakes!!!   Jaffa Cakes!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaffa Cakes!!!
Page 1 of 1