Tees Tigers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tees Tigers

Black and Gold....

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Div 3 Yorkshire regional

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick

Div 3 Yorkshire regional Empty
PostSubject: Div 3 Yorkshire regional   Div 3 Yorkshire regional Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:54 pm

There is a Div 3 regional in york on the 24th of january. Which Leeds uni are meant to be entering but everyone from the club is going for a weekend of placymongoing in the lakes including me so there is no one to play in the comp. So i was just wondering whether the C team, youth team or a mixture would fancy playing in it. The standard is nothing special but i thought it would be good practice. Just get back to me if anyone fancies it and i will try and sort something out.
Back to top Go down
Nicky

Nicky

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 Yorkshire regional   Div 3 Yorkshire regional Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Sorry, no chance!

That's the first date of Northern league at the Dolphin...

Nicky
Back to top Go down
Friend of Andy Dancer

Friend of Andy Dancer

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 Yorkshire regional   Div 3 Yorkshire regional Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:53 pm

thats you told we have to have everyone at dolphin so our kids can win the league straight way :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Div 3 Yorkshire regional   Div 3 Yorkshire regional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Div 3 Yorkshire regional
Page 1 of 1